Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Undo revision 1671230 by 59.101.70.157 (wall))
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
(19 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype', 'Palatino', 'sans-serif';">
hi, I'm Kangaroopower, and I edit on [[ http://39clues.wikia.com/wiki/39_Clues_Wiki The 39 Clues Wiki]].

+
Hi, I'm Kangaroopower, and my main wiki is [[c:39clues|The 39 Clues Wiki]]. I know javascript and css, and I'm acquainted with a lot of wiki policy as I am an administrator on the 39 Clues Wiki, so feel free to ask me for help. If you're new here and have just stumbled on my userpage, I suggest you pop onto [[Special:Chat|chat]] and ask some people questions there (The ones with stars beside their name mean that they're mods and they know a lot) [[File:Smiley.png|15px]]. I also reccomend checking out the [[Special:Forum|forums]], where there are a lot of people willing to help. If you need anything from me in particular, drop me a message on my wall or check chat to see if I'm there at the moment.
  +
</span>

Revision as of 07:17, 5 December 2015

Hi, I'm Kangaroopower, and my main wiki is The 39 Clues Wiki. I know javascript and css, and I'm acquainted with a lot of wiki policy as I am an administrator on the 39 Clues Wiki, so feel free to ask me for help. If you're new here and have just stumbled on my userpage, I suggest you pop onto chat and ask some people questions there (The ones with stars beside their name mean that they're mods and they know a lot) Smiley. I also reccomend checking out the forums, where there are a lot of people willing to help. If you need anything from me in particular, drop me a message on my wall or check chat to see if I'm there at the moment.