|Ask Staff||Report to VSTF||Seek help||Meta wikis||Other useful pages|
Stuff about me
- My username is pronounced /kot͡skaadmiralat͡s/. Yeah, not "CockaAdmire-a-lack" but rather "KotskaAdmeeralats".
- I'm male, from Serbia and very likely looking at your contributions right now
- My editcount is lying about the amount of my global edits
Where am I
I am (slowly) moving descriptions in this section to my userpages on respective wikis, so you should probably take a look at my userpages over at these wikis if you're interested in what I do there. Except for VSTF Wiki.
I first came to Community Central to ask on chat how does ImportJS work back in the time it didn't even work. Second time I came onto Community Central chat was to ask why when creating a user subpage that ends with
.js spam filter rejects the edit.
Afterwards I was there pretty much to answer people's questions, up until the time I realized how messy Community Central is and how cleanup is desperately needed. Then I started reporting user blogs and later got thanked for that. And then I did stuff that I'll later regret.
Nowadays on Community Central I'm hanging out on chat, trying to help people on forums, reverting vandalism on help/user/talk pages, reverting file reuploads, catching spam, marking files and pages for deletion, formatting, fixing links and rewording on help pages and generally trying to make Community Central a better place to be on.
Cave Story Wiki
The second wiki I administrate. I became an admin on there around July 2016 and since then I edit here and there to standardize pages, fix file categorization and generally fix the wiki. There's much more work to do on there than on Undertale Wiki, and the community is much smaller (there's only me and the bureaucrat, haha) but we are steadily progressing.
Other wikis I administrate
Language Brigade Wiki
Yep, I'm a Serbian brigadier over there! I joined it because
Yatalu made methere aren't many Serbian users of FANDOMWikia, so I'm almost the only active Serbian brigadier now. I don't usually translate stuff actively but you can go to my Message Wall over there if you want to request some translations to Serbian!
I'm also often on
#wikia-discussions channels on IRC. I'm cloaked under
@wikia/KockaAdmiralac and my nickname is either
```kek```(for trolling people at the Discord side of
##wikiarelay :^) )
I also have an IRC bot cloaked under
@wikia/bot/KockaBot and usually nicknamed
- chat.js — contains chat imports and slash-command modifications. This file is imported on all chats for me when I use my computer because I set up Tampermonkey to do that (although I never use chat from my computer, I rather use my standalone version of Torus)
- wikia.css — literally only changing link color because I can't do it from global.css
- global.css — extreme minimalism in a stylesheet. It's not supposed to change or style of life or anything
- Message Wall archive — an archive of all the threads from my Message Wall. I prefer removing from my Message Wall to prevent other people necroposting on them
- Sandbox — This is where I used to keep temporary maintenance work but converted it into a sandbox due to lack of maintenance going on
- User report — a table of users that uploaded user page images, sortable by the number of contributions. Only lists users with 100 or less contributions. This hasn't been updated for a while but I'll get to it when administrators decide to do maintenance again
- Blogs — a table of user blogs smaller than 300 bytes, sortable by the size. Requested by Aiihuan :P
- Talkpages...? — a report of talkpages on Community Central
- nothere — The template I use for wikis I'm not on, but the bot created my userpage. I actually use a script to automatically replace my userpage/talkpage/Message Wall greeting with this after my first contribution to the wiki
- FAQ — FAQ template for my Message Wall
- Stalk — Stalk/Unstalk template for my Message Wall. Used globally
- Links — Useful links to things all over Wikia
- chatbot-rb — Documentation of chatbot-rb, sactage's chatbot framework. If you want to have a chatbot, look there
- Dictionary — Contains translations of sentences that are usually misunderstood in chat. Ironically, only one language is used
- Petition — to add a cube emoticon to CCC. Sign plz
- Special pages — List of all special pages I've heard of
- antispam — Documentation of my antispam plugin for chatbot-rb