|Ask Staff||Report to VSTF||Seek help||Meta wikis||Other useful pages|
- My username is pronounced /kot͡skaadmiralat͡s/. Yeah, not "CockaAdmire-a-lack" but rather "KotskaAdmeeralats".
- I'm male, from Serbia and very likely looking at your contributions right now.
- My editcount is lying about the amount of my global edits. Maybe.
- My masthead says I'm a Volunteer Developer, but that does not mean I have any additional rights over anybody else.
Where am I
I can very often be found around these wikis:
- Community Central
- Undertale Wiki
- FANDOM Developers Wiki
- VSTF Wiki
- Kocka Wiki (my sandbox)
- Cave Story Wiki
- Heartbound Wiki
- OneShot Wiki
- Undertale Yellow Wiki
- Wikia Language Brigade
- OFF Wiki
I first came to Community Central to ask on chat how does ImportJS work back in the time it didn't even work. Second time I came onto Community Central chat was to ask why when creating a user subpage that ends with
.js spam filter rejects the edit.
Afterwards I was there pretty much to answer people's questions, up until the time I realized how messy Community Central is and how cleanup is desperately needed. Then I started reporting user blogs and later got thanked for that. And then I did stuff that I'll later regret.
Nowadays on Community Central I am usually:
- Helping out on chat
- Helping people on forums
- Reverting vandalism on help/user/talk pages
- Reverting file reuploads
- Catching spam
- Marking files and pages for deletion
- Formatting, rewording and fixing links on help pages
- Reading technical updates and staff blogs
and generally trying to make Community Central a better place to be on.
I'm also often on
#wikia-discussions channels on Freenode. I'm cloaked under
@wikia/KockaAdmiralac and my nickname is either:
```kek```(for trolling people at the Discord side of
##wikiarelay :^) )
I also have an IRC bot cloaked under
@wikia/bot/KockaBot and usually nicknamed
- chat.js — Just for testing chat scripts
- global.css — Imports my global CSS from my site
- Message Wall archive — An archive of all the threads from my Message Wall. I prefer removing from my Message Wall to prevent other people necroposting on them. It is also a much neater view than endless pages of threads on my wall
- Sandbox — This is where I used to keep temporary maintenance work but converted it into a sandbox due to lack of maintenance going on
- User report — A table of users that uploaded user page images, sortable by the number of contributions. Only lists users with 100 or less contributions. This hasn't been updated for a while but I'll get to it when administrators decide to do maintenance again
- Blogs — A table of user blogs smaller than 300 bytes, sortable by the size. Requested by Aiihuan :P
- Talkpages...? — a report of talkpages on Community Central
- nothere — The template I use for wikis I'm not on, but the bot created my userpage. I actually use a script to automatically replace my userpage/talkpage/Message Wall greeting with this after my first contribution to the wiki
- FAQ — FAQ template for my Message Wall
- Stalk — Stalk/Unstalk template for my Message Wall. Used globally
- Links — Useful links to things all over Wikia
- chatbot-rb — Documentation of chatbot-rb, sactage's Ruby chatbot framework currently maintained by me. If you want to have a chatbot, look there
- Dictionary — Contains translations of sentences that are usually misunderstood in chat. Ironically, only one language is used
- Petition — To add a cube emoticon to CCC. Sign plz
- Special pages — List of all special pages I've heard of
- antispam — Documentation of my antispam plugin for chatbot-rb
- Footer — List of all wikis I'm active on. I only use this on userpages of other wikis I'm active on
- Accounts — List of all my, active or inactive, Wikia accounts
- matrix — My User Activity page but in a single table generated by Matrix.js
- Blog — Template used in all of my blogs to ensure that proper branding is used and, while a blog post is sandboxed, it is surrounded with collapsible tags with a notice placed before expanding. I don't really blog often, though...