Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(redirect)

(20 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Template:Editcount}}

==About me==

I am an avid and dedicated Wikian. I go on Wikia, read and write in my spare time. I'm a sysop on multiple Wikis, and you'll find me here on Community Central checking what's new, helping out, and using the chat. Recently, I've become more [[File:Wikia_logo.png|thumb|Have I mentioned how passionate I am about Wikia? Why, yes I have! ]]active here but regardless, don't be afraid to leave me a message on my Wall. I'm more than happy to help you out.

===My Wikis (Wikis I'm active on)===

*Twilight Saga Wiki

*The Vampire Diaries Wiki

*Vampire Academy Series Wiki - '''(admin) '''

*James Cameron's Titanic Wiki

*One Tree Hill Wiki

*True Blood Wiki

*Community Central

*April Showers Wiki - '''(admin) '''

*Supernatural Wiki

*The Hunger Games Wiki

*Harry Potter Wiki

*Fifty Shades of Grey Wiki

==My fabulous signature!==

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Vivaldi"><font size="5"><span style="color:magenta;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 21:46, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:violet;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 16:21, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

+
#REDIRECT [[User:Savannah Star]]
[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:red;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 16:35, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:blue;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 22:32, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:teal;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:29, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:purple;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:50, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 04:16, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Old English Text MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:04, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Palace Script MT"><font size="7"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 21:06, July 25, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 16:12, 27 October 2012

Redirect to: