Community Central
Community Central
(redirect)

(15 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Template:Editcount}}

==About me==

I am an avid and dedicated Wikian. I go on Wikia, read and write in my spare time. I'm a sysop on multiple Wikis, and you'll find me here on Community Central checking what's new, helping out, and using the chat. Recently, I've become more active here but regardless, don't be afraid to leave me a message on my Wall. I'm more than happy to help you out.

With love, [[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Palace Script MT"><font size="7"><span style="color:#00C888;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 15:51, July 27, 2012 (UTC)

===My Wikis (Wikis I'm active on)===

*Twilight Saga Wiki - '''(rollback) '''

*The Vampire Diaries Wiki

*Vampire Academy Series Wiki - '''(admin) '''

*James Cameron's Titanic Wiki

*One Tree Hill Wiki - '''(rollback) '''

*True Blood Wiki

*Community Central

*April Showers Wiki - '''(admin) '''

*Supernatural Wiki

*The Hunger Games Wiki

*Harry Potter Wiki

*Fifty Shades of Grey Wiki

==My fabulous signature!==

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Vivaldi"><font size="5"><span style="color:magenta;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 21:46, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

+
#REDIRECT [[User:Savannah Star]]
[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:violet;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 16:21, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:red;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 16:35, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:blue;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 22:32, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:teal;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:29, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:purple;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:50, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 04:16, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Old English Text MT"><font size="6"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 03:04, July 12, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Palace Script MT"><font size="7"><span style="color:#B531EE;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 21:06, July 25, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Palace Script MT"><font size="7"><span style="color:#00C888;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 17:09, July 26, 2012 (UTC)

[[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Palace Script MT"><font size="7"><span style="color:#3100C8;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 16:42, August 3, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 16:12, 27 October 2012

Redirect to: