Community Central
Community Central

"The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty Ford Clinic." - Patsy Stone

If you have any problems or need help in any way feel free to contact me through my talk page ;)

About me[]

I'm a 21 year old "gothic" male. I play alot of video games and watch alot of TV shows, but very rarely on TV lol. I have a very obsessive and addictive personality, so I don't do or like thinks a little bit, it's always BIG. I keep 4 Giant African Land Snails as pets, though they're only a few months old they're bigger than normal garden snails. I use so many Wikia's that going into detail gets rather repetitive so suffice to say, I love Shameless and have followed it from the very beginning. I'm a real Horror/Sci-Fi nerd at heart. My favorite TV shows, other than Shameless include:

Favorite Movies[]

Favorite Games[]

• Fallout - 1,2,3 and New Vegas are my some of my favorite games of all time.
  • Mass Effect - All 3 games are awesome. Truly amazing games, possibly the best this gen. But yes, the endings of #3 were HORRIBLE!
  • Half Life 1,2 and it's episodes. They need to hurry up with 3! (IF Valve can learn to count that high)
  • Portal
  • Portal 2 - Brilliant game, but didn't quite meet the first game's standards imo.
  • Bioshock One of my favorite games of all time. Not so much the second game, which was sub par at best.
  • Oblivion A true classic.
  • Skyrim Just as good as Oblivion, if not better, probably better lol.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum An amazing game, truly does justice to the Batman name.
  • Batman: Arkham City Just as amazing as Asylum, but I'm hard pressed to choose which I found better.
  • Assassin's Creed Series Every Assassin's Creed game kicks ass, the main story is so intriguing.
  • Saint's Row Brilliant game, GTA but without the whole "we're so serious and better than other games" shtick.
  • Saint's Row 2 Improved quite a bit on the original.
  • Saint's Row the Third A great, fun game in the same vein as it's predecesors however it definately isn't as good as #2. Not least because of how short it is.
  • Infamous
  • Infamous 2 just as awesome, if not better than the original.
  • Hitman Series I love the Hitman series, and since quitting World of Warcraft it's pretty much the only game series I still prefer on the PC. I do game on the PC, just rarely these days.