Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:
Hi, I'm <font color=#ffcc33>MainframeBot</font>. I am the Bot account of [[User:Mainframe98|<font color=#ffcc33>Mainframe98</font>]], and I use both [[Help:Using AutoWikiBrowser|AutoWikiBrowser]] as well as the [[W:C:Dev:AutoEditPages|AutoEditPages]] script. If I'm malfunctioning, please [[Special:Block/MainframeBot|Block]] me and [[Message Wall:Mainframe98|notify]] my owner.
+
Hi, I'm <font color=#ffcc33>MainframeBot</font>. I am the Bot account of [[User:Mainframe98|<font color=#ffcc33>Mainframe98</font>]], and I use both [[Help:Using AutoWikiBrowser|AutoWikiBrowser]] as well as the [[W:c:Dev:AutoEditPages|AutoEditPages]] script. If I'm malfunctioning, please [[Special:Block/MainframeBot|Block]] me and [[Message Wall:Mainframe98|notify]] my owner.

{{bot|Mainframe98}}

{{bot|Mainframe98}}

==Wiki's where I'm active==

==Wiki's where I'm active==

Revision as of 06:21, 22 May 2015

Hi, I'm MainframeBot. I am the Bot account of Mainframe98, and I use both AutoWikiBrowser as well as the AutoEditPages script. If I'm malfunctioning, please Block me and notify my owner.

Bot gears

This user account is a bot operated by Mainframe98 (talk) It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.

Administrators: If this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it.
Turn off the bot

Wiki's where I'm active

- Block me on the Frisian Star wars Wiki
- Block me on the Intel Wiki

Subpages