Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="plainlinks" style="box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; background: white; border: 2px solid #CCC; margin: 10px auto; padding: 16px 8px 8px; width: 60%; text-align: center; color: black;">

<div class="plainlinks" style="box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px 0px #e0e0e0; background: white; border: 2px solid #CCC; margin: 10px auto; padding: 16px 8px 8px; width: 60%; text-align: center; color: black;">
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5548/mrholmes.gif

<br/>

<center>"''<span style="font-family:Verdana">How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?</span>''"</center>

<center>"''<span style="font-family:Verdana">How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?</span>''"</center>

<center><span style="font-family:Verdana">—[[c:bakerstreet:The Sign of the Four|''The Sign of the Four'']], [[c:bakerstreet:Sherlock Holmes|Sherlock Holmes]]</span></center>

<center><span style="font-family:Verdana">—[[c:bakerstreet:The Sign of the Four|''The Sign of the Four'']], [[c:bakerstreet:Sherlock Holmes|Sherlock Holmes]]</span></center>

<hr /><span style="font-family:Verdana">Hi! I'm '''MakeShift'''. Some of you may know me by my former name, '''Will k'''. If you ever need any help, post a message on my talk page, and I'll get back to you as quick as I can. I don't visit IRC as much as I used to, though it's possible you still may find me on there from time to time. I currently head the [[c:arrow|Arrow & The Flash Wiki]], which I adopted, and frequent a few other wikis.</span>
<hr/>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Hi! I'm '''MakeShift'''. Some of you may know me by my former name, '''Will k'''. If you ever need any help, post a message on my talk page, and I'll get back to you as quick as I can. I don't visit IRC as much as I used to, though it's possible you still may find me on there from time to time. I currently head the [[c:arrow|Arrow Wiki]], which I adopted, and frequent a number of other wikis.</span>

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 22:11, 5 October 2014