Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Reverted edits by Kaori Takeshima (Talk); changed back to last version by Mindspillage)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; margin: 0 1em; border: 5px solid #3854B0;">
This page has been liberated by Sakura Avalon, fourth of the ISV Advance Force!

+
<div style="background-color:#3854B0; font-size: 150%; color:#ffffff; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center;">
  +
Kat Walsh
  +
</div>
  +
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; margin:20px;">
  +
[[Image:Katinthehatsmall.jpg|200px|left|Kat in the hat...]]

+
Greetings! You've reached the user page of Mindspillage, otherwise known as Kat Walsh. You might see me on Wikipedia <s>all the time</s> an awful lot as [[Wikipedia:User:Mindspillage]], where I've been an editor since 2004; I'm also fond of [[Uncyclopedia:User:Mindspillage|Uncyclopedia]]. From February 15th to August 10th, I was also one of the Wikia Community Team; now I'm headed off to law school at George Mason, and just hanging around being a user.
You should have surrendered when the other ISV members came. Now you can have the Advance Force rip you apart!

+
For more about me, try my [[Wikipedia:User:Mindspillage|Wikipedia user page]], where I have all sorts of trivial information (and silly poems people have written!).
Signed,

+
Should you want to contact me offwiki, try:
Sakura Avalon,

+
*IRC (Freenode): mindspillage when I'm here, mind|wandering when I'm not.
  +
*(G)AIM: LucidWaking
  +
*E-mail: mindspillage at gmail.com

+
==So why "mindspillage"?==
Soldier in the ISV

+
Yeah, I get that a lot. For one, "Kat" is always taken, everywhere. And if you google "mindspillage", it's almost certainly me. It suits me, anyhow: after all, what do I write other than what spills from my mind?
  +
  +
But wait, there's more! I am also [[User:Brainleakage]] (my non-sysop sock), and [[User:Botspillage]] (my pywikipediabot user).
  +
  +
==Edit this page!==
  +
Layout is not my strong suit. Go crazy. :-)
  +
  +
{| border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="25%" style="float:right; margin-left:1em; margin-bottom:0,5em; background:none; border: 3px #8b4513; color: #8b4513";link: ##ffff00; visited-link: #ff88bb;"
  +
|-
  +
|<center><div class="plainlinks">[http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Babel_templates Babel boxes]:</div> </center>
  +
|-
  +
|{{User en}}{{User es-1}}
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
==Tools and such==
  +
*[[User:Mindspillage/sandbox|my sandbox]]
  +
*[[Village pumps|List of village pumps]]
  +
*[[Community portal]]
  +
*[[Spam Blacklist]]
  +
*[[Special:Specialpages]]
  +
*[[Special:Blockip|Block user]]
  +
*[[Special:Ipblocklist|Ipblocklist]]
  +
*[[w:c:photography:Main Page|Photography Wiki]] : [[w:c:photography:Special:Recentchanges|rc]]
  +
*[[w:c:depression:Main Page|Depression Wiki]] : [[w:c:depression:Special:Recentchanges|rc]]
  +
*[[w:c:hrwooky:Main Page|HRWooky]] : [[w:c:hrwooky:Special:Log|admin logs]] : [[w:c:hrwooky:Special:Recentchanges|rc]]
  +
</div></div>

Revision as of 20:36, 3 September 2006

Kat Walsh

Greetings! You've reached the user page of Mindspillage, otherwise known as Kat Walsh. You might see me on Wikipedia all the time an awful lot as Wikipedia:User:Mindspillage, where I've been an editor since 2004; I'm also fond of Uncyclopedia. From February 15th to August 10th, I was also one of the Wikia Community Team; now I'm headed off to law school at George Mason, and just hanging around being a user.

For more about me, try my Wikipedia user page, where I have all sorts of trivial information (and silly poems people have written!).

Should you want to contact me offwiki, try:

• IRC (Freenode): mindspillage when I'm here, mind|wandering when I'm not.
  • (G)AIM: LucidWaking
  • E-mail: mindspillage at gmail.com

So why "mindspillage"?

Yeah, I get that a lot. For one, "Kat" is always taken, everywhere. And if you google "mindspillage", it's almost certainly me. It suits me, anyhow: after all, what do I write other than what spills from my mind?

But wait, there's more! I am also User:Brainleakage (my non-sysop sock), and User:Botspillage (my pywikipediabot user).

Edit this page!

Layout is not my strong suit. Go crazy. :-)

Template:User enTemplate:User es-1

Tools and such