Neildown in real lifeEdit
I am a 16-yr old Roman Catholic home-schooler living in MI, U.S.A.
- Black Hawk Down - Mark Bowden
- Adventures of Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Gift of Valor, A War Story - Unknown
- Silverwing books - Kenneth Oppel
- Airborn books - Kenneth Oppel
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole - Kathryn Lasky
- Hanging out with friends
- Pondering on the fabric of existence
- Breaking Benjamin [We Are Not Alone; Phobia; Dear Agony]
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus [Lonely Road]
- Adam Young [Ocean Eyes; An Airplane Carried Me to Bed]
- Flyleaf [forget which album(s)]
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Red Dawn
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Get Smart
- "It is not a sin to steal from a thief; merely irony." - Zorro.
- (regarding Lopez' love song to Sheila) "That sounds like the feral cry of a retarded Mexican sasquatch." - Sarge - Red vs. Blue.
- "My favorite part was the part when you died! Encore! Bravo!" - Sarge - Red vs. Blue.
- (in response to "what is it this time, Nefarious?") "One part of me wants you to live long enough to find out. The other part reeeeally wants to kill you - you know, for old times sake. Decisions, decisions, decisions..." - Dr. Nefarious - Ratchet & Clank.
- "I will devour their hearts and crap out their souls! They will all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull... which is disgusting." - O'Malley - Red vs. Blue.
Random Projects that I'm doing on certain siteEdit
Artwork and RequestsEdit
Art policy here
Art description here
Sign below the line if you are a friend of mine!
Do you like asparagus?
Do you like polls?
Random template experiments here
My favorite pagesEdit
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3