Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit
Line 19: Line 19:

✳︎ '''Pandemic:''' Is this one popular...? I don't know. It's really creepy, sad, and cool at the same time.

✳︎ '''Pandemic:''' Is this one popular...? I don't know. It's really creepy, sad, and cool at the same time.

✳︎ '''R.I.P In the Sea of Gossiping: '''I used to listen to this song so much it became a Religion! Not much else to say, the PMV is great.

+
✳︎ '''Six Trillion Years and Over Night Story: '''Oh. My. Goodness. Everything about this song is great!! The music is so moving, great lyrics, and makes you want to burst out singing! (JubyPhonic has a great cover of this!)

+
✳︎ '''Bad Girl Online: '''I don't have much to say XD

+
'''And the list goes on… I'll probably add more stuff to this later.'''

+
'''•Favorite Vocaloids:•'''

+
✳︎ GUMI
✳︎ '''R.I.P In the Sea of Gossiping: '''I used to listen to this song so much it became a Religion! Not much else to say, the PMV is great.

+
  +
✳︎ IA
  +
  +
✳︎ Ruby
  +
  +
✳︎ CYBER DIVA
  +
  +
✳︎ Yuzuki Yukari
  +
  +
✳︎ Len and Rin
  +
  +
✳︎ MEIKO
  +
  +
✳︎ Dex and Daina
  +
  +
✳︎ Macne Nana
  +
  +
✳︎ Otomachi Una
  +
  +
'''Like Always... the list goes on ;^^'''

Revision as of 02:27, 24 October 2016

Space Beach

Space Gif.

Hey Hey Hey~

✻I'm a girl who loves Anime, Vocaloid, Cartoons, Pastel, Art, and anything Kawaii✻

☆WEEABOO ALERT ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )ノ☆

•My Favorite Vocaloid Songs ( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ •

✳︎ Matryoshka: I know, I know. It's pretty popular! It's a great song and has a catchy rhythm.

✳︎ Hold, Realease, Rakshasa And Carcasses: Another one by Hachi. Not much to say, I just really like it. It has a creepy feel to it mixed with traditional Japanese sound.

✳︎ Arifureta Sekai Seifuku: Ahhhh, I love Pinnochio-P! His songs are the best. I especially like this one because of the lyrics itself. The sound of it is good, too!

✳︎ HouseWife Radio, Black and White, Rotary Dial (ANYTHING BY GHOST OML): Anything by Ghostie-P is a blessing XD. Her music is just.. ahhhhhh, how do I describe it!? I just love her.

✳︎ Pandemic: Is this one popular...? I don't know. It's really creepy, sad, and cool at the same time.

✳︎ R.I.P In the Sea of Gossiping: I used to listen to this song so much it became a Religion! Not much else to say, the PMV is great.

✳︎ Six Trillion Years and Over Night Story: Oh. My. Goodness. Everything about this song is great!! The music is so moving, great lyrics, and makes you want to burst out singing! (JubyPhonic has a great cover of this!)

✳︎ Bad Girl Online: I don't have much to say XD

And the list goes on… I'll probably add more stuff to this later.

•Favorite Vocaloids:•

✳︎ GUMI

✳︎ IA

✳︎ Ruby

✳︎ CYBER DIVA

✳︎ Yuzuki Yukari

✳︎ Len and Rin

✳︎ MEIKO

✳︎ Dex and Daina

✳︎ Macne Nana

✳︎ Otomachi Una

Like Always... the list goes on ;^^