Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<!-- Anything wrong with my userpage? Please tell me on my talk page. -->
+
__NOTOC__<!-- Anything wrong with my userpage? Please tell me on my talk page. -->
  +
<div style="border:2px solid #aaaaaa; -moz-border-radius:10px; padding:7px; margin-top:10px;">
Okay, where to begin? I'm a huge fan of [[w:c:ben10:Ben 10|''Ben 10'']] and ''[[w:c:phineasandferb:Phineas and Ferb|Phineas and Ferb]],'' and I'm an admin and bureaucrat on the [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Ben 10 Fan Fiction Home Page|Ben&nbsp;10 Fan Fiction Wiki]], on which I have a [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:BTMT|series]]. I am also a rollback on [[w:c:pffanon:Phineas and Ferb Fanon|Phineas and Ferb Fanon]], on which I also have a [[w:c:pffanon:PF2|series]]. Although I have some problems, I am a trusted user on the two mentioned fanon wikis I'm on, especially the first, and I am a Christian. As you can tell based on my username, I am a semi-<span style="cursor:help;" title="Someone with an interest in roads, numbering systems, and design of said roads.">roadgeek.</span>

+
<center>Welcome to my userpage, {{USERNAME}}. I'm Roads, an admin at Ben 10 Fan Fiction, and a rollback at Ben 10 Planet, Phineas and Ferb Wiki, and Phineas and Ferb Fanon. I go by [[wikipedia:User:Multi Trixes|Multi Trixes]] on Wikipedia.</center>

+
<center>You can usually find me on Ben 10 Fan Fiction, or here as I look for help on various things. I am currently writing a [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Ben 10: Multi Trixes|Ben 10 fan fiction series]] and a [[w:c:pffanon:Phineas and Ferb 2|Phineas and Ferb one]]. I am also translating my Ben 10 series into Spanish on the [[w:c:es.ben10fanon:Ben 10 Fanon Wiki|Ben 10 Fanon Wiki]].</center>
==Signatures==

For an archive of all my past signatures that I've dug up since I started archiving them, [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:User:Roads/Signatures|click here]].

==User Rights on Various Wikis==

==='''[[w:c:ben10:Ben 10 Planet|Ben 10 Planet]]'''===

I am a rollback there due to my experience on the next listed wiki. I've made some not-too-wise editing decisions there in the past, but I don't have a bad reputation anymore. In addition, for the same reason as my rollback-ness, I am also a chatmod.

==='''[[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Ben 10 Fan Fiction Home Page|Ben 10 Fan Fiction]]'''===

I am an admin, bureaucrat, chatmod (chat is enabled there), and rollback there. I've convinced the [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat|other bureaucrats]] there not to make people admins anymore for a long while due to the too-many-admins problem (:P). I am a trusted user there, often looked at for help in coding and other things of the sort (but not things that are too complicated). I have a famous [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:BTMT|series]].

==='''[[w:c:pffanon:Phineas and Ferb Fanon|Phineas and Ferb Fanon]]'''===

My home wiki. I've made a few mistakes there, thinking I got a bad reputation. But when I came back after a month or two of inactivity on that wiki, the users who were there when I came, but haven't left yet, were excited when I announced my return and [[w:c:pffanon:PF2|new series]]. I am only a rollback there.

==Me on Wikipedia==

I am [[wikipedia:User:Multi Trixes|Multi Trixes]] on Wikipedia. The name of the account comes from my [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Ben 10: Multi Trixes|Ben 10 Fan Fiction series]].

+
<center>I also use a special signature at the ends of all of my stories and comments, which you can find at the bottom of this page.</center>
==Article Signature==

Although I use my four-tilde signature on talk pages and blog posts, for my articles and blog comments, I use a special signature that was originally used for identification when I didn't have my account yet. It is this: ---****--- ''Roads,'' having three hyphens, for asterisks, and three more hyphens, followed by an italicized "Roads." It's not necessary to use, but it's become a trademark for me.

+
<center>If I have done anything wrong here, please let me know [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Roads&action=edit&section=new here].</center><br>
---****--- ''Roads''

<center>---****--- ''Roads''</center>
(See? It's there, at the end of even my userpage.)

+
</div>

[[Category:Users without a bot]]

[[Category:Users without a bot]]

Revision as of 17:07, 20 September 2011

Welcome to my userpage, <insert name here>. I'm Roads, an admin at Ben 10 Fan Fiction, and a rollback at Ben 10 Planet, Phineas and Ferb Wiki, and Phineas and Ferb Fanon. I go by Multi Trixes on Wikipedia.
You can usually find me on Ben 10 Fan Fiction, or here as I look for help on various things. I am currently writing a Ben 10 fan fiction series and a Phineas and Ferb one. I am also translating my Ben 10 series into Spanish on the Ben 10 Fanon Wiki.
I also use a special signature at the ends of all of my stories and comments, which you can find at the bottom of this page.
If I have done anything wrong here, please let me know here.

---****--- Roads