Community Central
Community Central
m (Rm cat)
(Replaced content with "I LIKE SEX")
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
I LIKE SEX
__NOTOC__<!-- Anything wrong with my userpage? Please tell me on my talk page. -->

<div style="border:2px solid #aaaaaa; -moz-border-radius:10px; padding:7px; margin-top:10px;">

<center>Welcome to my userpage. I'm Roads, an admin at Ben 10 Fan Fiction, and a rollback at Ben 10 Planet, Phineas and Ferb Wiki, and Phineas and Ferb Fanon. I go by [[wikipedia:User:Multi Trixes|Multi Trixes]] on Wikipedia.</center>

<center>You can usually find me on Ben 10 Fan Fiction, or here as I look for help on various things. I am currently writing a [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:Ben 10: Multi Trixes|Ben 10 fan fiction series]] and a [[w:c:pffanon:Phineas and Ferb 2|Phineas and Ferb one]]. I am also translating my Ben 10 series into Spanish on the [[w:c:es.ben10fanon:Ben 10 Fanon Wiki|Ben 10 Fanon Wiki]].</center>

<center>I also use a special signature at the ends of all of my stories and comments, which you can find at the bottom of this page.</center>

<center>If I have done anything wrong here, please let me know [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Roads&action=edit&section=new here].</center><br>

<center>---****--- ''Roads''</center>

</div>

Revision as of 14:11, 19 October 2011

I LIKE SEX