Community Central
Community Central

Biography[]

My name is Sean16, and no, I'm not actually 16 years old, I'm 20 years old. I used to be called Sean14 for 3 years until I made a new YouTube channel for me and my bro, Kman4, who was Kman2 at the time, and no, Kman4 is not 4 years old, he's actually 18 years old. Ever since 2017, I've taken over both my YouTube since Kman left and it's been doing pretty good so far. I like to create things because I'm always inspired by Marvel Legend - Stan Lee, as a kid, his creations inspired me to make amazing things such as: Boyarang Fan-made Movie Ideas, and some of my YouTube Videos. To tell you (the reader) the truth, No one taught me how to edit or make my videos or making animation test, I taught myself. I want to go to Hollywood to start a career of voice-over acting and editing movies and TV Shows.

YouTube Life: 2007/2011 - Present[]

Sean014Kman2

Sean14(Left) and Kman2(Right)

My YouTube Life kinda started back in 2007, when I was 10, I had 2 slideshow videos of Spider-Man 3 The Game and Thrillville: Off The Rails, and they were uploaded on YouTube on my sister's channel that she doesn't use today since then. But from an official stand point, I officially started 4 years down the road at the age of 14. I officially made my own YouTube Channel, adding my bro, Kman into the name so we can both share it, the channel name being: Sean14 and Kman2. I had tons of ideas on the Sean14 and Kman2 Channel, like I had 2 show ideas called: The Sean14 and Kman2 Show and Scott Pilgrim: The Animated Series. But 2 years later, I chose to end them, because I was having a hard time animating the shows.

Sean16Kman4 2014 logo

Current versions of Sean014 and Kman2

That Same year was when I renewed our YouTube channel 3 months after the last video, which was April, because our channel wasn't getting popular, I got bored with it, and it felt I lost my "touch". I decided to call the new channel Sean16 and Kman4. After the renewal, I wanted everyone to know Sean16 and Kman4, so I signed up for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Even though Facebook and Twitter are a slow process, the YouTube channel has become more popular than our old channel. 1 year later, I started a new channel where we could showcase mostly video games, calling it Sean16 and Kman4 Gaming. 2 years later, because I couldn't contact Kman4 for a some odd months, I started a new 7-Man YouTube group with a few old friends from high school, which one member of the group decided to call our group the Brigade, but it failed after just about 3 months within the same year.

Logo small

It is now 2017, me and Kman had a neutral fallout; no one was mad, just understandable of why we parted ways but we still brothers, but since I was taking full control of the main channel and gaming channel, I had change almost everything that Sean16 and Kman4. The main channel is called Creative Minds of Awesomeness and the gaming channel is called Gaming Minds of Awesomeness. It has been 10 years since I first started making own videos and the first time I posted YouTube videos, but since I officially started on YouTube in 2011, it's been only 6 years, but Creative Minds of Awesomeness (the channel itself) has only been around for 4 years, and Gaming Minds of Awesomeness, only 3. And yet I've made a thousand subscribes on either channel... yet.

Check out Creative Minds of Awesomeness on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16mjNLvDjxxc_zkKr1bFBQ

As well as Gaming Minds of Awesomeness:

https://www.youtube.com/GMoA16