• I live in a mansion
  • I was born on April 25
  • My occupation is A HTML coder
  • I am Awesome

Lust

ICONOS-VIPRO PROYECTOS-ESPECIALES
Sam601
Welcome to my profile!

This user is a superuser and a training student.

ProfileMessage Me!Activity

Wikis I Work on!
Annie Wiki (Head/Admin) •

Baker Street Wiki (User) • Les Misérables Wiki (User) • Photos and Videos Wiki (Founder/Admin) • Gardenscapes Wiki (User) • Elena of Avalor Wiki (User) • Roald Dahl Wiki (User) • Literawiki (User) • Cats the Musical Wiki (User) • Hamilton (User) • Sofia the First Wiki (User) • Groundhog Day Wiki (User) • Encyclopedia Spongebobia Wiki (User) • School of Rock Wiki (User) • Spring Awakening Wiki (User) • Disney (User) • Lyric Wiki (User) • CSI Wiki (User) • Atheist Wiki (User) • Starbucks Wiki (User) • Greek Mythology Wiki (User) • Fairly Odd Parents Wiki (User) • Jimmy Neutron Wiki (User) • Lps Popular Wiki (User) • Moviepedia Wiki (User) •

Userboxes
en-N
This user is a native speaker of English.

Inernet This user can't stand a long time without being connected to Internet.

Open book 01 This user enjoys reading fiction.

Open book 01 This user's favourite (book/novel/poem/short story, etc.) is Les Misérables by Victor Hugo.

Open book 01 This user's favourite (book/novel/poem/short story, etc.) is The Adventure of the Regiate Squire by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Romance This user enjoys reading romance novels.

Old book bindings This user is a bibliophile.

Books of the Past
This user enjoys reading almost anything

Open book 01 This user is currently reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.

Open book 01 This user's favourite (book/novel/poem/short story, etc.) is Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.

Nuvola apps bookcase This user is a book lover.

Alice through the looking glass This user enjoys reading Fantasy.

John William Waterhouse A Mermaid
This user enjoys works of
Fantasy.

Open book 01 This user enjoys reading historical fiction.

Dickens by Watkins detail This user enjoys reading the works of Charles Dickens.

Mark Twain 2
This user enjoys the works of
Mark Twain.

Jane-Austen-portrait-victorian-engraving This user enjoys reading
Jane Austen

Old book bindings This user is a book collector.

Open book 01 This user enjoys reading poetry.

BOOK This user is working on publishing a book.

LIT This user is an expert in Literature.

Quill and ink This user enjoys writing.

Web-browser-openclipart This user is using a Web browser.

Pencil openclipart This user loves to Write.

Antu nmap icon This user contributes using Safari.

Tablet-apple-ipad This user contributes using Safari on an  iPad.

Multimedia-player-iphone This user contributes using Safari on an iPhone.

Crystal Clear app mailreminder This user's primary email client is Microsoft Outlook.

Microsoft Word 2013 logo
This user uses
Microsoft Word

Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 logo
This user uses
Microsoft PowerPoint

Gnome-utilities-terminal This user is a Computer Scientist.

Desktop computer clipart - Yellow theme
This user's favorite subject is computing.

Against cyberbullying This user is against cyberbullying.

Nuvola apps important square
This user knows just enough about computers to be dangerous.

Computer n screen This user is interested in computer science.

KMail-Oxygen This user's email is [1].

@ This user can be reached by email.

This user knows that because English is a living language, grammar and syntax are not fixed.

Speakers Know Best This user recognizes that grammar comes from humans, not from the heavens. Trust native speakers.

Majority ≠ right This user recognizes that even if 300,000,000 people make the same mistake, it's still a mistake.

We This user refers to themselves in the Wikipedia:majestic plural.

they This user considers singular they standard, modern, informal English usage, so avoids it on Wikia.

they This user considers singular they standard English usage.

person,
humanity
This editor writes carefully to avoid gender neutrality issues completely.

by This user has no opinion about the passive voice.

snkd This user says sneaked.

snuk This user says snuck.

infinitive This user has no opinion about split infinitives.

…in. Ending a sentence with a preposition is something that this user is okay with.

to
too
two
This user thinks that too many people have no idea how to use words that they should have learned in grade two.

if & whether This user knows how to use "if" and "whether" correctly.

than
then
This user understands the difference between using "than" and "then."

their
there
they're
This user thinks that there are too many people who don’t know that they're worse than their own children at spelling!

your
you’re
This user thinks that if your grammar is incorrect, then you’re in need of help.

its & it’s This user understands the difference between its and it’s. So should you.

Profile Description
Hi I'm Sam601 i'm an atheist born Filipino because of this it's rare to find atheism in the Philippines before i used to be catholic but i got tired of it i became an atheist. However, I never had a good life at home. You see, everything's ok, except for my parents when it comes to religion. You see my parents force me to get communion, go to church and they want me to have confirmation. I don't want any of those. I have to do this every Sunday the worst day the week. But thank god I have great friends who respect me. Even if i'm not a catholic. Why can't i move out or just tell. My mother thinks atheism are those who are followers of Satan that's considered Satanism. I also can't move out since i'm a minor. I started joining Wikia in 2015 and i'm here till today. Aside from that, my parents force me to believe god exsist or Jesus. For our family. I go to a progressive school and not tell any members of my family about my atheism.

Links

I love you guys! :)