Community Central
Community Central
(Undo revision 1906194 by GOLeshawna (wall))
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: Source edit

(48 intermediate revisions by 28 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="background-color:#ffffff; margin: 0 1em; border: 5px solid #9d1f24;">

<div style="background-color:#9d1f24; font-size: 150%; color:#ffffff; margin:10px; border: none; text-align:center;">

sannse

</div>

<div style="background-color:#ffffff; margin:20px;">

{| align="right"

{| align="right"

|style="padding-left:1em"| [[Image:Sann3-025.jpg|225px|Me]]

|style="padding-left:1em"| [[Image:Sann3-025.jpg|225px|Me]]

|}

|}
Hello, I'm Sannse Carter Cushway.
+
Hello, I'm Sannse Cushway.

I'm occasionally asked about my name... it's pronounced somewhere between "san-seh" and "san-say".  It's a nickname I've been using since about 2001, and one day I will make it my legal name.  Of course,  my mother will still call me by my birth name!
+
I'm occasionally asked about my name... it's pronounced "san-say". It's a nickname I've been using since about 2001, and now it's my legal name. Of course, my mother will still call me by my birth name!

+
I've lived in San Francisco for more than 10 years. I love the city and have no plans to go back to England yet!
I used to live in a small town on the East coast of England, but have now moved to the wondrous land of San Francisco. I am part of Wikia's [[Community Team|Community Support Team]].

My Wikipedia user page is at [[Wikipedia:User:Sannse]], I joined the project in December 2002 and was active there for several years. I'm also a big fan of [[c:Uncyclopedia|Uncyclopedia]], and have contributed several [[Uncyclopedia:User:Sannse/Gallery|photoshopped images]] to the site.
+
My Wikipedia user page is at [[Wikipedia:User:Sannse]], I joined the project in December 2002 and was active there for several years.

==Daisy==

==Daisy==

My Little Girl
+
My Little Girl! What a cutie!

[[File:Daisy_Dewclaw.jpg|center|300px|]]

[[File:Daisy_Dewclaw.jpg|center|300px|]]

==Blogs==

Many of my blogs give advice about the problems that can crop up in communities. My goal is to help communities and individuals navigate these issues and, hopefully, to make Wikia a calmer and happier place.

Some of the blogs I have written are:

[[User blog:Sannse/Converting Conflict to Calm|Converting Conflict to Calm]]: Ways to keep calm when disagreements arise.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/National Stop Bullying Day|National Stop Bullying Day]]: Cyberbullying and how to make sure you aren't the bully!<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Kicking Malware to the Curb|Kicking Malware to the Curb]]: What is malware and how to protect yourself against it.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Admin Philosophy|Admin Philosophy]]: The principles of a good admin.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Keeping Secure and Safe Online|Keeping Secure and Safe Online]]: How to protect yourself on Wikia and elsewhere online.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Don't Feed the Trolls|Don't Feed the Trolls]]: A reminder to Revert/Block/Ignore.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Blocking Best Practices|Blocking Best Practices]]: How and when you should block problem contributors.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/A Wiki Citizen's Guide to Communities|A Wiki Citizen's Guide to Communities]]: How to be a successful member of a community.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/On the Internet, Nobody Knows You're a Dog|On the Internet, Nobody Knows You're a Dog]]: Deception online and how to stay safe.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Navigating the Wilds of Adminship|Navigating the Wilds of Adminship]]: How to avoid the traps of poor adminship.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Stand Up and Speak Out|Stand Up and Speak Out]]: Harassment and bullying, and how you can help those affected.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Why Staff Don't Remove Bad Admins|Why Staff Don't Remove Bad Admins]]: The reasons for the staff policy of not removing bad admins.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute|How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute]]: Advice on how to resolve arguments with an admin.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/I Want to Be an Admin|I Want to Be an Admin]]: Advice on how to best work towards getting admin or other rights on Wikia.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/How to Get Unblocked|How to Get Unblocked]]: Information on the best ways to try and get a block removed.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Choosing the Right Admins|Choosing the Right Admins]]: How to decide who should be an admin for your community.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/The Zen Admin|The Zen Admin]]: How to keep calm as an admin during a community dispute.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Before You Adopt|Before You Adopt]]: Getting yourself ready to apply for a wikia adoption.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Five Things Every Admin Should Know|Five Things Every Admin Should Know]]: Tips on the some of the most important skills for an admin.<br />

[[User blog:Sannse/Promoting Your Wikia on Community Central's Blogs|Promoting Your Wikia on Community Central's Blogs]]: How to blog about your community on Central.<br />

[[User_blog:Sannse/How_to_Write_the_Perfect_Blog|How to Write the Perfect Blog]]: How to write a really good blog on any topic.<br />

[[User_blog:Sannse/You_and_Your_Socks|You and Your Socks]]:When is it and when isn't it okay to have more than one account?

==Contact==

==Contact==

The best place to contact me is on my [[Message_Wall:Sannse|Message Wall]]. Or you can mail the Community Team using the [[Special:Contact|online contact form]].
+
You can contact me on my [[Message_Wall:Sannse|Message Wall]] on any wiki. If you have a technical question, or something that should be kept private, it's better to mail the Community Team using the [https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new contact form].

If you want live help, there is usually someone available on the Wikia chat. Why not join us there?

==Words of Wisdom==

==Words of Wisdom==

Gathered from here and there...

{{quote|Do good and eat pie}}
+
{{quote|Do good and eat pie.}}

{{quote|Turning my life around is too hard, so I'm gonna rotate it 90 degrees left.}}

{{quote|One click on the rollback link will remove the last version of the article and any other versions by the same person, up to the last version by someone other than that person, but not any versions the person did after the first version by someone else.}}
{{quote|Turning my life around is too hard, so I'm gonna rotate it 90 degrees left}}

{{quote|Everyone else is taken, it's time to be me now.}}
  +
{{quote|The only way to do it is to do it.}}</div>

{{quote|One click on the rollback link will remove the last version of the article and any other versions by the same person, up to the last version by someone other than that person (but not any versions the person did after the first version by someone else)}}

{{quote|Everyone else is taken, it's time to be me now}}</div>

</div>

__NOTOC__

__NOTOC__

Latest revision as of 16:30, 29 November 2021

Me

Hello, I'm Sannse Cushway.

I'm occasionally asked about my name... it's pronounced "san-say". It's a nickname I've been using since about 2001, and now it's my legal name. Of course, my mother will still call me by my birth name!

I've lived in San Francisco for more than 10 years. I love the city and have no plans to go back to England yet!

My Wikipedia user page is at Wikipedia:User:Sannse, I joined the project in December 2002 and was active there for several years.

Daisy

My Little Girl! What a cutie!

Daisy Dewclaw

Contact

You can contact me on my Message Wall on any wiki. If you have a technical question, or something that should be kept private, it's better to mail the Community Team using the contact form.

Words of Wisdom

Do good and eat pie.
Turning my life around is too hard, so I'm gonna rotate it 90 degrees left.
One click on the rollback link will remove the last version of the article and any other versions by the same person, up to the last version by someone other than that person, but not any versions the person did after the first version by someone else.
Everyone else is taken, it's time to be me now.
The only way to do it is to do it.