Community Central
Community Central

User account "SpikeToronto/User talk archive" is not registered.

You ask me to specify what I mean by the red underline: when you mispelled something on the edit window, it don't show the red underline to indicate spelling error, so you could mispell something without knowing. To prevent this, I normally type words that I am not sure of on the summery/headline deilogue (example) box above the preview/pubilsh buttons...it was annoying...and I use Chrome. I prefer if you respond in my talk page, not here, thank you. Mand'alor Skyobiliviator The Devastator 06:42, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

Firefox has a spellchecker and I think Chrome also has one. Cheers, TK999 13:30, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
And there’s an add-on for Internet Explorer too. But, I’m not entirely sure that that’s what Anakin is talking about since he keeps mentioning the edit summary. Color me confused … — SpikeToronto 22:58, September 10, 2011 (UTC)

Blocked on admin tools wiki

You seemed to block my IP on admin tools for testing reason- therefore i have been blocked. Can you undo your blocks? TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 19:16, September 13, 2011 (UTC)

No local issues here, please. TK999 19:17, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
Appealing a block here from a wiki where you cannot edit is not against policy. --User? 19:19, September 13, 2011 (UTC)

B10M, I believe it’s fixed now. It was a test block on what turned out to be your IP that wasn’t cleared right after like it was supposed to have been. TK took care of it.

Next time B10M, you should put an unblock request on your talkpage over there. I’m pretty certain you would have still had talkpage access. It was just luck that TK saw your note here. But, if you had used the unblock form over there, it would have immediately sent out a notice to all the bureaucrats and the active admins. Plus, it would have activated the administrator’s backlog, which would have generated a second, further email notice to all the bureaucrats and the active admins. It gets you the fastest action possible because we don’t want members filing unblock requests to have to wait for a response. It was just luck that TK happened along here to see your note. That is most likely why he made the comment about “no local issues here”. I think it was his shorthand way of saying it’d be quicker over there. Sorry about the mixup. — SpikeToronto 23:30, September 13, 2011 (UTC)

Video formats & Wikia

Hey,I want to know what kind of files wikia support,could it supports swf files?----<small><span style="border: 1px solid #000; -moz-border-radius:1ex; border-radius:1ex; border-top-right-radius:0ex; border-bottom-right-radius:0ex; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0ex; -moz-border-radius-topright:0ex;"><span style="background-color:#FFF; 10:56, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Please see Help:Videos. Hope this helps. — SpikeToronto 06:50, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

AST & Skype

Hi Spike! We kicked off the channel today with two wikis for AST. If you get a minute check into the skype channel. Thanks! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:33, December 13, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for the update Meighan! I’ve been a bit busy off-wiki with the holiday season (planning Christmas Eve dinner for 16!). I will definitely plow through the Skype material the first chance I get. Thanks! — SpikeToronto 05:37, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
It's probs a bit outdated...maybe just hit me up on Skype and say hello in that channel as well. I totally understand it's that time of year! Dinner for 16 sounds yummy! ;) Have fun! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 05:48, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for your understanding. I’ll be in touch. In the meantime, you should consider recruiting User:TK-999. He is an invaluable admin asset to two of the wikis I work on. Also, he is a frequent, helpful contributor here at Community Central. Thanks! Happy Holidays! SmileySpikeToronto 07:21, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

Thanks

I appreciate you helping me with my wiki. I prefer to use Skype to chat. My screen name for Skype is: Bryan.David.Landry

Thanks again. :-)

B.D. Landry 01:50, January 26, 2012 (UTC)