Spongebob456

aka Bob

Wikia Star Chat moderator
  • I live in Britain
  • I was born on October 9
  • My occupation is College student/Brony/Frycook
  • I am Male
WLB-English EN | English translator
This user is a Wikia Language Brigadier who translates to and/or from English.
EXPAND 
The Wikia Language Brigade is a voluntary project by Wikia users to help translate their own and other Wikia communities in the many available languages. You can request translations from our Brigadiers (project members). Check out the project page to see which users translate to/from what languages, and leave your request on their talk page or message wall.

Being Project Member: Advantages

• Fellow Brigadiers will prioritize your translation requests.
  • You get your name "out there" and may attract contributors for your own wiki.
  • Your effort will give chances to communities that need a helping hand.

The Wikia Language Brigade can always use extra members! All you need to do to join, is putting your username and language level on the project page, under every language you are willing to translate. Any further questions? Contact the project leader.

Spongebob_7.jpg
Welcome to my userpage!
My name is Bob and I am a member of this Wiki.

I am a young man from the UK and speak a little bit of Dutch (though I'm not too great at it).

Contact meEdit

Other than my message wall, you can contact me through the following sites:

If you want to contact an Admin/Mod or a member of Staff, go to these pages:

Community Central:StaffCommunity Central:Admins and mods

Spongebob_7.jpg
Welkom op mijn gebruikerspagina!
Mijn naam is Bob en ik ben lid van deze Wiki.

Ik ben een jonge man uit het Verenigd Koninkrijk en spreek een beetje Nederlands (ookal ben ik er niet erg goed in).

Contact meEdit

Anders dan mijn bericht wand, kunt u contact opnemen met mij via de volgende sites:

Als u een Admin/Mod of een lid van het personeel contact opnemen, gaat u naar deze pagina's:

Community Central:StaffCommunity Central:Admins and mods

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki