Hello, I'm Michelle and I'm obsessed with birds! I have been since I was eleven!
Facts about me:
- I am a semi-vegan (pretty much a vegetarian). I don't eat corpses aka meat -- all animals as far as I know are sentient beings; including invertebrates; as all animals feel pain (not too sure about lower animals such as jellyfish and worms, but I have no desire to eat them either). They only desire is to live, just like you an I.
- Another point: why is it acceptable that when people abuse dogs and cats, it's fine, but no one cares if people abuse chickens and cows? It makes no sense to me.
- People state that they're animal lovers but eat meat. This is hypocritical. This like loving books, and going and burning them. It's not right.
- I am actually Christian, but here's the twist: I support evolution, the Big Bang Theory and gay rights. I believe the Bible is to not be taken seriously.
- My top favourite veggies:
- Green beans
- Sweet potatoes (yams)
- I own All Birds, which takes place in an alternate universe.
Oh yeah, these birds, Large-billed Terns are so pretty! They wouldn't happen to be thinking of me, would they?
P.S. my wiki was in Spotlight for a while, but it seems to be gone. :-/ Hope they re-add it someday.