Community Central
Community Central
(My defence against illiteracy is that I was angry when I wrote that; not a good one I know)
(the fight is over! <small>for now</small>)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="display:block; border: 1px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; background-color:black; text-align:center; padding:2px 2px 2px">

<div style="font-size:200%">

<font face="Stencil" color="white">STOP SOPA & PIPA!</font></div>

<div style="border:1px solid black; border-top: 1px solid gray; padding: 5px 5px 5px; text-align:left">

<font face="Times New Roman" color="white"><big><b>

In protest against the proposed bills [[wikipedia:SOPA|SOPA]] and [[wikipedia:Protect IP act|PIPA]] my profile has gone dark! Join the fight for free speech: [[w:c:iplaw:Take Action Now|Take Action Now]]! </b></big></font>

<center>

<font face="Times New Roman" color="white"><big><b><i>This</i> blackout is staying until the bills are rejected or modified!!</b></big></font></center>

</div>

</div>

<div style="border: 1px solid black; background-color:black; padding:5px 5px 5px">

Hi, I am only here to add to talk pages etc. You are welcome to talk to me on my talk page here.

Hi, I am only here to add to talk pages etc. You are welcome to talk to me on my talk page here.

Line 26: Line 4:

I have just adopted a wiki called [[w:c:dinotopia:Portal:Main|Dinotopia Wiki]], so please check it out if you are interested because it is a mess currently and needs editors.

I have just adopted a wiki called [[w:c:dinotopia:Portal:Main|Dinotopia Wiki]], so please check it out if you are interested because it is a mess currently and needs editors.
</div>

Revision as of 05:52, 21 January 2012

If you are interested in locomotives, then check out Locomotive Wiki of which I am an admin.

I have just adopted a wiki called Dinotopia Wiki, so please check it out if you are interested because it is a mess currently and needs editors.