Community Central
Register
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
mNo edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 12: Line 12:

* If you need to get ahold of me in public, feel free to drop me a message in one of the following places:

* If you need to get ahold of me in public, feel free to drop me a message in one of the following places:

** My [[w:Message Wall:SuperSajuuk|Message Wall]] on the Central Wiki

** My [[w:Message Wall:SuperSajuuk|Message Wall]] on the Central Wiki
** A talkpage message on the [[[w:c:homeworld:User talk:SuperSajuuk|Encyclopedia Hiigara]]
+
** A talkpage message on the [[w:c:homeworld:User talk:SuperSajuuk|Encyclopedia Hiigara]]

I will try to respond to your query as quickly as possible!

<br />

<br />

Revision as of 10:27, 5 July 2015

Hello there! My name is Sajuuk and I've been a member of Wikia since 2009, although I only started to seriously edit on Wikia back in 2010. The first wiki I edited on was Encyclopedia Hiigara, a wiki I continue to contribute since then: I'm currently a sysop on that wiki through consensus. I used to be a member of the Narutopedia, but left due to poor management / scapegoating by the local sysops.

In recent times, I began branching to other wiki's, and have edited on a number of wikis: you can see a list of wiki's I've edited on the right side, as well as whether I contribute to them or not. I don't have very many hobbies, but I do like to play a lot of video games, as one of my main hobbies is a YouTube channel: you can find my channel here, feel free to subscribe! My current YouTube projects include:

• None

I don't have large knowledge of JS and CSS, but I do know enough to be able to assist with minor issues relating to this, or relating to any scripts you may have enabled on your respective wiki's.

If you are seeing this template on your wiki and I don't have very many edits, then you'll probably find I was likely reverting vandalism or spam that I discovered on your wiki. If you'd like to get ahold of me quickly (as I may not be on the wiki in question for a long time), you can do one of the following:

• If you need to get ahold of me in public, feel free to drop me a message in one of the following places:

Wiki's I've contributed to