I can be found around Fandom making edits, writing or fixing content, but I specialize in providing technical help with running a wiki. I can help a great deal with videogame wikis, as that's my main background.
I'm a Vanguard, so I'll be able to help with needs involving technical syntax, MediaWiki tips and tricks, help with running a wiki, using pywikibot, and making your wiki portable. I'm also a member of the unofficial New Wiki Order team, where I help wikis with the team in a larger capacity on a whim.
Don't hesitate to gimme a shout if I can help in any way. You can post on my talk page
or find me on Discord with this very name.
The following are just a few of the wikis I have a big presence on. Aside from these, you'll see me around, either as an occasional contributor/lurker, or just doing Vanguard assignments.
- Final Fantasy Wiki (sysop): Joined the site in 2013, and performed several overhauls of the site, including changing layouts, renaming almost all of the pages, redoing the infoboxes and navboxes from scratch, and writing many of the articles
- Ratchet & Clank Wiki (bcrat): Was my first wiki in 2009, but I didn't become really involved until taking over as bcrat years later; now responsible for rewriting a lot of the pages, as well as for creating the infoboxes
- Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Wiki (founder): Founded the wiki in 2018 due to my love of Insomniac Games and of Spider-Man, and helped shape how the wiki looks
- Jak and Daxter Wiki (bcrat): Basically learned most things on this wiki, and these days am still involved with how the site looks
In most wikis, I have been responsible for:
- Major design aspects of the wiki (the theme/skin, the main page, infobox/navbox/template design, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining the biggest templates, either using Lua or wikitext (or Portable Infoboxes),
- Large pywikibot jobs to reorganize the wiki, whether it be page names, links, categories, files, or other large overhauls
- Writing/rewriting pages, often for topics that interest me
- Performing maintenance of the SpecialPages
If I'm on your wiki, I'm either doing one of the above, or just making a small fix.
Along with gym workouts, music, wiki editing, and web design, playing videogames is possibly my favorite hobby.
My first ever videogame was Crash Bandicoot: Warped, on the first PlayStation, which I honestly loved a little too much. Later, my parents bought me a PlayStation 2, my first ever videogame console. I played a few games, but it was Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando where I completely fell in love with the hobby. The game is a real blend of genres, so I got to experience bits of everything. Became obsessed with the series, along with Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and Sly 2: Band of Thieves.
Later, my cousin showed me two games from his childhood that I once again completely fell in love with: Final Fantasy VII and the first Metal Gear Solid. Needless to say, I went on to play every mainline entry of both series, and still replay the games all the time to this day. Final Fantasy became my favorite series, with Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy XII being my two favorites, while Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater easily became my favorite game of all time.
My favorite videogame series:
- Final Fantasy series: Got into it with VII, which I still love, and now religiously defend VI, XII, and Final Fantasy IX as the best games, due to their compelling story, addicting gameplay, awesome characters, and memorable music being top notch. Final Fantasy XIV is also probably my favorite multiplayer game of all time. I love how each entry is so different and innovative, and each one creates a completely new world to explore.
- Metal Gear series: The first story I ever truly fell in love with was Metal Gear Solid 3. Much as I'd enjoyed the previous games, that game got me so completely gripped in the story and invested. I went on to love the following two entries, more for their gameplay than their story, and will say Kojima is a genious.
- Ratchet & Clank series: I grew up with these games, so I definitely rate them a lot. The second game, A Crack in Time, and Up Your Arsenal are my favorites. I find the series so unique with how it lets you explore such a great galaxy and wield the craziest weapons the devs could think of, and I love its appeal to all ages.
- Jak and Daxter series: I basically love everything that Naughty Dog has ever made, whether it's Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot, or The Last of Us. I honestly wonder if they're even capable of making a bad game. But the Jak and Daxter series stands out to me due to my fond memories of it. The really unique setting, the boldness of being an open world game with no load screens, especially given the hardware of the time, and the cast of characters make me love it to bits.
- Uncharted series: While it doesn't have the same place in my heart that as Jak and Daxter, I revere the Uncharted series a lot due to how great the story is and how fun it is to basically play an action movie.
Runners up would be the Kingdom Hearts series, the Mario series, the The Legend of Zelda series, and the God of War series. I basically enjoy platformers, action adventure, RPGs, and strategy games most.