Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| style="border:4px solid #006600; width:660px; background-color:#A5FF4D; " cellpadding="15" align="center"
[[w:c:runescape:User:Thebrains222|''See my RuneScape Wiki Userpage'']]

+
| valign="middle" style="font-size:105%;font-family:trebuchet ms; color:#193300;" |Hi there, I'm Aaron. I'm an active editor and administrator on the [[w:c:runescape:RuneScape Wiki|RuneScape Wiki]] and an occassional contributor to the [[w:c:callofduty:Call of Duty Wiki|Call of Duty Wiki]]. I own and play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on PC. You can find me on MW3 under the name of '''this guy'''. I also used to play RuneScape until quitting the game in July 2011. I can usually be found on the IRC channel for the ''RuneScape Wiki'', #rswiki; I'll probably have _2 as my nick.
  +
|}

Revision as of 14:11, 21 April 2012

Hi there, I'm Aaron. I'm an active editor and administrator on the RuneScape Wiki and an occassional contributor to the Call of Duty Wiki. I own and play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on PC. You can find me on MW3 under the name of this guy. I also used to play RuneScape until quitting the game in July 2011. I can usually be found on the IRC channel for the RuneScape Wiki, #rswiki; I'll probably have _2 as my nick.