Community Central
Register
Community Central

Yo!

I'm Tjcool007 (you can call me TJ). I am mainly active on the Professor Layton Wiki, which I as good as adopted. I also help out at the Dutch Central Wikia, and the Dutch Help wiki. I edit on other wikis from time to time as well if I pass by, or to help with a request on the Community Central Forums.

I am a web developer, and help maintain some websites. I have a lot of experience with the MediaWiki software from editing Wikipedia and Wikia wikis. I always edit in source mode to reduce errors, and just because I'm used to it. I also have experience in writing MediaWiki extensions and porting templates to Lua.

I'm an unofficial translator for Wikia, who helps in translating it to the Dutch language through Translatewiki.net.

This is a Community Central user page.

If you find this page on any site other than Community Central, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Community Central itself. The original page is located at http://community.fandom.com/wiki/User:Tjcool007.

Wiki