Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
Line 1: Line 1:

{| style="width:80%; font-size:90%; border:solid black 1px; border-radius:10px;"

{| style="width:80%; font-size:90%; border:solid black 1px; border-radius:10px;"
| colspan="4" style="background:white; color:#000; text-align:center; font-size:150%; border-radius:10px;" |
+
| colspan="4" style="background:transparent; color:#000; text-align:center; font-size:150%; border-radius:10px;" |

{| style="width:665px;font-size:13px;border:6pxsolidrgb(0,136,222);border-top-left-radius:3px;border-top-right-radius:3px;border-bottom-right-radius:3px;border-bottom-left-radius:3px;"

{| style="width:665px;font-size:13px;border:6pxsolidrgb(0,136,222);border-top-left-radius:3px;border-top-right-radius:3px;border-bottom-right-radius:3px;border-bottom-left-radius:3px;"

|-

|-

Revision as of 14:45, 5 March 2015

Welcome to my profile.
All question about this Wikia can ve leaved here or you can contact with the Administrators if you want. But if you want to ask me anything, just leave a message on my wall!
To ask for help remember always to give a link to the page where the problem is. Thank you! :)
Rules:

If you have questions and you want to leave a message on my wall, take in note this:

• Don't leave message which have insults or bad words.
  • Try to write with the best ortography as you can.
  • When you quote with a reply the comment of another user on my profile or an answer of a comment on my profile, talk with respect.
  • Don't do spam repeating the same message more than one time.
  • Respect all users which are in the talk, and more the administration and staff users.
  • Don't add links which sends you to other pages out of wikia or social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
My profile.

Profile - Wall - Blog - Contributions

My other wikis.
Dungeon Blitz Wiki - TDP4 Wiki - Dungeon Rampage Wiki - Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki - Galaxy Life Wiki - Edgeworld Wiki - Strike Force Heroes WikiStrike Force Heroes 2 Wiki - Grand Theft Encyclopedia - Bob Esponja Wiki - Happy Wheels Latino - Five Nights at Treasure Island Wiki
Some members of the Wikia staff
Brandon Rhea - DaNASCAT -  JoePlay - Merrystar -