Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
m (Reverted edits by Gabucho45 (wall | block) to last version by Kamikaze839)
(9 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{Administrator|chatmod|jan}}
__NOTOC__

+
{{clear|all}}
<div style="border:dashed blue 3px; background:black; color:white; border-radius:2em 2em 2em 2em; text-align:center; padding:10px;">

+
{{Template:User:TyA}}
[[File:ZamorakO o-pony.png|70px|right]]

I am Ty, feel free to leave me a message on my [[User talk:TyA|talk page]].

I am an administrator at the [[runescape:|RuneScape Wiki]], which is my home wiki.

I am an administrator and 'crat on the [[w:c:kappamikey:|Kappa Mikey Wiki]], which I am trying to build up.

Feel free to help out! :D

== About me ==

I am a Wikia editor who tends to find their way to random wikis, and end up making a few edits there. I run a bot called [[User:TyBot|TyBot]] who uses [[m:Pywikipedia|Pywikipediabot]] and [[wikipedia:AWB|AutoWiki Browser]]. If you have any requests or questions about him, please leave a message on my talk page.

I have recently taken up using AutoWiki Browser's typo fixer on various wikis. If I make a bad typo fix, PLEASE leave a message on my talk page and I'll be happy to change it back. :)

[[File:WikiaPony.png|300px|center]]

Lonely? Need someone to talk to? Try [[w:Special:Chat|Community Central's Chat]]! The place to talk about shopping or whatever

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/157/freepass.png

== Primary userpages ==

[[runescape:User:ZamorakO_o|RuneScape Wiki]] -- [[w:User:ZamorakO_o|Community Central]] -- [[wikipedia:User:ZamorakO_o|Wikipedia]]

== Places to edit ==

[[runescape:|RuneScape Wiki]] -- [[w:c:kappamikey:|Kappa Mikey Wiki]] -- [[w:|Community Central]] -- [[w:c:squidgirl:|Squid Girl Wiki]]

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6384/normalday.png

</div>

Revision as of 20:04, 14 December 2013

@ty#0768

TyA userpage image

Hello everyone! I'm TyA.

I'm a member of the SOAP team and a former Anime Wiki Representative.

So if you're reading this, I was probably helping your wiki in some way. If you are having spam or vandalism issues, please report them on the SOAP Wiki.