Community Central
Register
Community Central
I am an administraitor at the Spyro wiki. If you know anything about Spyro the Dragon, then please drop by and help out with our wiki. You can chat with me here if you want, but at the Spyro wiki is a better place to chat.
If you want to know more about me, then here is some infomation: I am a female, able to speak English and Spanish, a fan of the Final Fantasy series, a lover of a Pokemon (hence my name being UxieLover1994) and that I will always reply to questions ASAP.

UxieLover1994[]

I am admin at the Spyro wiki, and indeed the most active user there. I will commonly visit other wikis to gather other fans of the series to help out. At our wiki, we have 805 pages (389 of whom are stubs), and we are trying to get a nomination for the Spotlight. If you are a fan of the Spyro series, please help us out.

I am also at the Kingdom Hearts wiki, but only as a normal wikian. I also help out at the Ratchet & Clank wiki. I tried to help the Pokemon wiki, but it's very unfriendly and I have left to avoid certain matters. I avoid certain wikis, since I have a habbit of vomiting over many things. Thank you for reading this.