The WWWWolf Experience™®©
Well, the basic situation is this: I'm a wolf! I edit things with my paws! Aroo! ...well, I'm not really a wolf in real life, but I do edit things with my paw-equivalents!
I'm a random wikihead and a random writer and blogger. I maintain a few wiki sites for my own use, I'm an admin in English Wikipedia, and try to make myself useful here as well.
If you want to see something Serious, see my Wikipedia user page instead. Or my edits to things. They tend to be serious, too. More serious than this page, anyway.
On Wikia, I'm probably messing around in...
- Video games
SPAM SPAM SPAM HUMBUG(sysop) (Mostly in Aiera wiki nowadays)
- "If id can do it, so can we."
- AHEM! There is sand in my boots!
- Awww! Space dragons!
- OKAY YOU TAFFER, I'LL FIND YOU!!!
- Let's play some Smashbrocelli!
- Aww! Animals!
- Now, two edits are fiercely editconflicting.
Fundamentalists from outer space are not a problem.(Mostly in halopedian.com nowadays)
- ...now that the night has fallen over Neverwinter?
- Now! Now! Spam it with the cross boomerang!
- Click on the monkey. Click on the silly little monkey.
- He's dead! With one hand! NOOOOOOO!
- My editing process is like a truck
- Edit war. Edit war never changes.
- Two frags left!
- Properly sassinated
Awww! Fluffy!(Might show up in WF's new locale)
- Wiki is magic
...in all to varying extent, and possibly some other places.