Wikia

Community Central

Comments12

Who are you voting for our next President of the United States in the 2016 election?

The election day will be on November 8th, 2016; so choose who will be our next President of the United States? Vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

The term limit established in the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution prevents the incumbent President Barack Obama (a democrat) from running the third term. I wish to keep Barack Obama as President in the future, however restricted to term limits from seeking the third term so we have a new President by every 4 or 8 years.

I choose Donald Trump to be our next president, I previously prefer Bernie Sanders however he lost the democratic nomination to Hillary Clinton. He was never withdrawn from the presidential race. So I'll have to urge Hillary Clinton to pick Bernie Sanders her running mate for vice president, or the House of Representatives. I hope Sanders can reform the Democratic Party as well.

UPDATE 7/23/2016: Hillary Clinton picked Tim Kaine her running mate for vice president, so Bernie Sanders isn't picked.

I'm hoping that you support either Donald Trump (R), Bernie Sanders (D), and/or Gary Johnson (L). Many people including you Wikia users choose Hillary Clinton not to become president, so don't vote for her because you and they called her a "liar" for presidency.

Electoral Vote Poll:
Choose who will be our next President? This poll will be closing after November 8th, 2016!

The poll was created at 01:07 on July 24, 2016, and so far 27 people voted.

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki