789 Edits since joining this wiki
March 3, 2015
  • I live in the Philippines.
  • I was born on September 1
  • My occupation is a student.
  • I am male.
  • AStranger195

This page is under construction.

Let's look at the situation on the non-English-language versions of Game Ideas Wiki:

The Tagalog Game Ideas Wiki is dead! I'm the only contributor and it's filled with outdated translations of game ideas from the English GIW. I heavily promoted it when it was the only foreign-language version of GIW, including

Read more >
  • AStranger195

Ask Me Anything

October 28, 2015 by AStranger195

Ask me anything! (Yes, I'm jumping in the bandwagon, too.)

Signed,
    AStranger195 (talk • contribs • guestbook) 07:11, October 28, 2015 (UTC)

Update: I will not reply to your comment if either it is not a question or it has no questions in your comment. More specifically, I will answer: “Sorry, but I cannot answer your comment. Please read the blog post. Thank you.”.

Read more >
  • AStranger195

Under construction.

I know this can be a controversial topic, but I made it for fun.

Are you lonely and have no friends in real life? Do you want to meet more people? Are you a stalker?

Hello, fellow Wikians! Today, I'll share a blog post about finding out other people's information.

For example, User:Sannse has her first name as her username.

Another example, Jimbo Wales's Wikipedia name reveals his nickname and last name.

w:c:lyrics:User:Sean Colombo says it all.

For example, w:c:gameideas:User:SecondOpinion links to http://taka-secondopinion.deviantart.com/, which reveals his full name and country.

Another example, my Wikipedia user profile links to my Wikia profile, which reveals my first name and country.

I don't know who do you want to stalk,…

Read more >
  • AStranger195

Look!

See?
    AStranger195 (talk • contribs • guestbook) 10:51, September 16, 2015 (UTC)

Read more >
  • AStranger195

I, AStranger195 announce...

Fellow Filipinos can help out. I've already requested an interlangauge link for it.

Non-Filipinos can help too, by adding <includeonly>[[tl:{{FULLPAGENAME}}]]</includeonly> to the documentation subpages [on Wikia Templates]!

Copied from Wikia Templates, licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0.
    Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki