Fandom

Community Central

Comments5

How to Find Out Information about Other Wikians (not to be taken seriously)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Under construction.

I know this can be a controversial topic, but I made it for fun.

Are you lonely and have no friends in real life? Do you want to meet more people? Are you a stalker?

Hello, fellow Wikians! Today, I'll share a blog post about finding out other people's information.

Step 0: Read their username

For example, User:Sannse has her first name as her username.

Another example, Jimbo Wales's Wikipedia name reveals his nickname and last name.

w:c:lyrics:User:Sean Colombo says it all.

Step 1: Visit their userpage

For example, w:c:gameideas:User:SecondOpinion links to http://taka-secondopinion.deviantart.com/, which reveals his full name and country.

Another example, my Wikipedia user profile links to my Wikia profile, which reveals my first name and country.

Step 2: Try to find 'em on Wikipedia (or other wikis)

I don't know who do you want to stalk, but in case it's famous, try this: go to Wikipedia. Examples: Jimmy Wales and Angela are on Wikipedia.

Step 3: Contact 'em using Special:Contact (works only on Wikia Staff)

On the e-mail reply I just received from User:Semanticdrifter, it says his name (Sean M.). See w:c:gameideas:File:Screenshot (6).png to read that email.

Step 4: Use time travel

The page history of the User:Sannse page says that Sannse's former first name is Lisa.

Elin Zetterstand, ex-wife of Markus "Notch" Persson (the developer of Minecraft and founder of Mojang Aktiebolag), has her full name riiiiiiiiiight here.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki