FANDOM

• Addemup9001

Nathan Randall is a normal 16-year-old troublesome Brooklynite from the year 1981. One day, he is thrust into the extremely bureaucratic, multi-universal Empire of the Pantheon (more specifically, the planet Roan, located in Universe 2,107,546,825), where magic and gods are real.

This is a collaborative writing and worldbuilding project, where you can both create worlds and write stories about them. The stories don't have to focus on Nathan, or even take place in Universe 2,107,546,825 - they can take place in any corner of the massive Empire of the Pantheon, as long as they are original (aka no fan works (they can be inspired by existing works, though)).

As of this post, there are 14 pages to this wiki (all created by me). It largely borrow…

Read more >
  • Addemup9001

Hello everyone,

I am here to tell you about an old wiki that I am reviving, called When Worlds Collide. I guess you could call it a collabrative fanfiction in which every fictional universe crosses over. The wiki has more information on the story, of course.

As of this blog post, it has 16 pages, most of which were made and edited by me. Most of those pages are stubs, and I am calling anybody else who is interested to help fill them out.

Read more >
  • Addemup9001

The Land of the Virgin Queen will be a collabrative worldbuilding project (think J.R.R. Toilken's Middle Earth, but created by 100 people.)

The Land of the Virgin Queen, which we know in our timeline as the Commonweatlh of Virginia, was struck by an unknown apocalyptic event in the 1990's - the current year being 2188. Many things have happened such then, such as many religions being formed - The Order of the Lonely Heart, The Church of the Spirit of Radio, and last but not least, Kashmirism, as well as a new, secluvise race, who are (possibly) connected to the apocalyptic event, known as the Nekomini.

http://tlotvq.wikia.com/wiki/The_Land_of_the_Virgin_Queen_Wiki

Read more >
  • Addemup9001

Hello everyone,

I am here to tell you about a relatively new wiki that I have made, called When Worlds Collide. I guess you could call it a collabrative fanfiction in which every fictional universe crosses over. The wiki has more information on the story, of course.

As of this blog post, it has 12 pages, all of which were made and edited by me. Most of those pages are stubs, and I am calling anybody else who is interested to help fill them out.

Read more >
  • Addemup9001

http://tuc.wikia.com

This is a wiki about all fictional universes combining together into one universe, the Crossuniverse .

You can add anything to this wiki, as long as you follow the Rules.

Read more >