Fandom

Community Central

Comments0

Please come join December Holidays Wiki!

Andrew444 December 28, 2012 User blog:Andrew444

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Are you still excited about Christmas? Do you think you will look forward to the upcoming new year? Would you like to discuss your favorite holiday celebration? Is it a good option for you to talk online with others who may have the exact same holiday coupon? Did you have a massive holiday reunion you want others to know about? Was there a holiday movie that sent you all over the place giggling like a maniac? Or are you just plain hyper about December? If any one of the questions listed above sounds like something you are willing to chat with online towards foreign users, then you have came to the right place.

Hello there! My name is Andrew. I am the primary administrator on the December Holidays Wiki. That wiki is mainly dedicated for discussion about holiday news, events (like family gatherings), movies (film and television), celebrations, plans (e.g. planned vacation(s)), and dreams (such as your new year resolutions). Currently, the wiki is extremely short on the number of users currently active. The intention of this blog is to convince you, the reader, to participate in the discussions ongoing there. You can begin editing by starting a chat on one of the holiday season forums (there is a 2012 and a 2013 one), viewing our holiday to do list (which you can edit and add your own holiday to dos), experimenting in our sandbox look at our main page, or make an article and/or blog post. Come join if you think you are smart at leading some holiday cheer!

Thank you for reading, and we hope to see you on the December Holidays Wiki soon!

AndrewTalk To MeContribsMail Me 16:08, December 28, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki