Fandom

Community Central

Angel419

4 Edits since joining this wiki
February 19, 2011
  • I live in Wisconsin, USA, North America, North and Western Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy (I originally lived in Canada)
  • I was born on June 25
  • My occupation is Part time mock trial witness, full time Total Drama/Glee/6teen/World of Quest/Criminal Minds/Victorious fanatic and Fanfiction writer
  • I am a girl! I don't think there are guys named rachel

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Angel419

Intro: this is the first piece of fanfiction i've ever thought of publishing. This is set as the journal of Ivy, a contestant on Total Drama to replace Beth, who has little personality. Ivy is like me in a way that she wants to win in the right way but still have her share of rivalries. Like me, she also does tae kwon doe, loves blue man group, craves ranch dressing, has the same birthday as me (June 25) and has a crush on DJ. I originally wrote this in my journal, with regular consultation from my sister Rebecca. She is currently working on Total Drama NEW!! on the regular fanfiction page. she consults me and inspired me to start posting. Becca, you ROCK!

June 25

This was the craziest birthday ever. They say that 16 is one of the best years…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki