Fandom

Community Central

Comments0

First HeadCannon

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hi,

As I am new to Wikia and this is my first blog post I thought that instead of writing about me and all that usual stuff that people normally write about in their blogs, that for a change I would use this as a blog about my life on Wattpad (if you haven't heard of Wattpad, it's a website where people all around the world can write, share or just read other people's stories).

My name on Wattpad is AthenaandAphrodite and I am currently writing a Harry Potter fanfiction called Life After The War, as well as some Head Cannons (short mini stories) as often as I can.

So that's basically what this is going to be about...

Here is one of my favourite Head Cannons that I have written.

Snape #1

Snape was welcomed into heaven with a smile from Remus, a fist bump from Sirius, a hand shake from James and, a hug and a kiss on the cheek from Lily. He had done them proud and he was finally accepted.

Thank you.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki