Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The calculations never ran out. I found it fascinating how even after my demise I could find comfort in such mundane tasks. Now, in Earth's time, it had been 2 years, 3 weeks and 7 hours from the moment my corporeal form, Arthedain, had perished and I was reverted to just being death once more, carrying souls from one life to another.
Yet I still felt like I used to, as a living being. Granted, I wasn't initially living when I was brought into existence, but I had learned to act and think as living beings do and had been granted the gift of a physical form.
Now, I was nothing. I was a concept in a place that didn't exist and was only known to mortals as death, the end of life, oblivion... Only my physical form was known by a name…Read more >
Childhood friendship, Teenage romance
- It was a sunny summer day when I went out to play with Elise again. She was my neighbour and pretty much the only kid my age around so we had been friends and playing for a long time already.
- We had a special spot in the nearby park where we would meet. It was in the shade of a large oak, surrounded by bushes. A spot only we knew and was out of sight. Many a times we would meet there to tell stories, play games and just talk.
- "...And he pulled and the fish was like, this big!" I said and used my hands to demonstrate the scale. Elise looked at me intently and said "Wooow!" She giggled slightly as she looked at me, then away.
- "Josh?" she asked. I leaned back. "Yeah?"
- "Will we be friends and meet here even wh…