I suggest you globally block HenryDuckFan. He vandalizes and trolls Happy Wheels Wiki because we don't agree with him on stuff! 48 people on the wiki have agreed that he should be blocked. Below are some quotes regarding DuckFan.
- "He vandalized a bunch both on this wiki (Happy Wheels Wiki) and others. Although he might've not killed pages, he did kill people that normally went to Wikia. Hell, he killed me deep down inside, showing how much he hates me because I'm on this wiki." ~Fieryrage
- "'Please do me a favor... SHUT THE FUCK UP.' That's what he said on your talk page at Bulls Wiki? Seriously what's wrong with him?" ~2013GTAStationSquare
- "HenryDuckFan is the biggest troll on the net." ~Thebeastman121
- "I got pissed at him today. He posted a message on my CoD wiki page, that really pissed me off." ~Galil O'Malley
- "He also created a page about this wiki on the totaljerkface wiki, saying things such as 'The site itself is considered to have more spammers and trolls than any other Wikia site' and talking about how the "rules are continuosly broken" (fyi, only 6 bans have been produced due to rule breaking) and how the admins are "not really admins", also saying in the comments of that page "I knew I should've never gone on there, and to think that Dayzy arguing with me is what caused all the trolling against me to occur! So glad he no longer regularly edits on Wikia!". I know that this isn't the worst that he's done by far, but it's the kind of thing a six year old would do." ~Killer Cheese
- "Wow! I swear to god 100% this guy has got to have anger issues!" ~WGCJoeman (logged out of his account)
- "He tried starting stuff with me yesterday too, I handled it, remember, he is always on this Wiki looking at what we talk about, and if he's reading this, I don't care at all, he's the one being immature by harassing everyone over nothing." ~Bertwb
Well, that should give you a perspective. BigBadMaxipad 18:22, May 5, 2012 (UTC)BeerpartyHW Goodbye, and good afternoon.