Fandom

Community Central

Comments4

Horrible Admins should be demoted?

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

It has been 2 years after you permanent blocked me in Totally Spies wiki for being "repeated spelling and grammar". Since then, I left or quit posting on that wiki because of it and after the release of sixth season. Everyone is already apologize for their actions with just a simple mistake and you actually ignores their message. Blocking other people with just small things shouldn't be blocked permanently like you did to me before. The community is already disappointed for what you did even other admins in different wiki knows your horrible behavior. If you keep ignoring or persisting your behavior by blocking someone like that. You should be demoted as the admin of this wiki. Everyone in the community knows your administration becomes disappointed and stupid. Don't blame me about this blog that I was writing right now, I know like the rest that they hate to be demoted.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki