Blossom58000

aka Stephanie Blake

18 Edits since joining this wiki
July 23, 2016
  • I live in Plainfield, IL
  • I was born on June 13
  • I am Fenale

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Blossom58000

All About Me

July 23, 2016 by Blossom58000

My name is Stephanie Blake, I am fifteen years old, I play Animal Jam, I love coffee from Dunkin donuts. My favorite color is teal. I think Snow Leopards ate awesome. So are cats and kittens and puppies. I dislike dogs. I Love swimming, soccer, and volleyball. I can be sensitive sometimes. I love pop music. Taylor Swift is my favorite music artist. My favorite song is Roses by chainsmokers and Stitches by Shawn Mensa's. I like rap only from Drake and J.cole. I ma about to share with you my deepest secret. I wish I was famous on Animal Jam. My mom says I can't have a YouTube channel and I don't like that. Btw I don't like Donald Trump. He is plain mean and racist. I wish there was no such thing as war. There. I just opened out to you. I tol…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki