Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- End of discussion. Comments off.
I've seen the infantile, childish, bad, idiotic, dopey, spiteful, ignorant, and violent side of the world recently. Wow, I don't even know where to start.
- I went to Annoying Orange Wiki to do my recent-changes patrolling when I found a violent article comment made. It contained extremely dirty and foul language. As a result, I blocked him/her, and I disabled article comments, because the majority of the comments made on the Wiki were childish.
- A user was complaining on Wendy's talk page about "being blocked on a wiki that he didn't even know existed". I then went to Psycholog Wiki. Gross. The wiki was not even related to psychology or whatever. The pages were just named "Stop it" and the content was just basically "Stop vandalizing Psycholog wiki" when nobody did. I went to the founder's talk page. He was the one who blocked the user for nothing. I cleared up that this should not happen again, and if it does, Wikia Staff will be notified. Guess what? I was blocked, and he said "Your lies on my talk page made me block you for a year. Don't cause h*** for me, and go fu¢k yourself!" My nerve broke when I read that. I felt awful. If you didn't know, I'm autistic, and I do not tolerate that kind of language. I tried to remove that message, and I couldn't, so I plead, please remove that message from my talk page so I can feel better!
- People here continue to make inappropriate and childish blog posts. I already suggested, create a user subpage named "Sandbox" and play around non-stop there! Blog posts are only for Wikia-related stuff.
- Have you ever had times like this? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- How many times have you seen this side of the world?