Fandom

Community Central

Butter101

2 Edits since joining this wiki
August 17, 2015
  • Butter101

im a blogger hehe

August 17, 2015 by Butter101

so today I was shopping at LL Beans and an astronaunt landed on the top of my gorgeous hairdo. The astronaut named ricardo apoligized but it wasn't enough. I screeched at him and stomped my foot so hard that it made a hole in the ground. Suddenly I lost my blence and fell into the hole into the deepest darkest part of LL Beans. Ricardo fell down below me and I landed on his head, screaming "REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ricardo found this fair although I snaped his neck and he died 10 minutes after that. Now I was all alone, stranded in the depths of LL Beans. Then suddenly Ricado became reanimated ; he said that this happen because he is half cat so he has 9 lives. My eyes got HUGE WITH DISGUST so I re…

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki