Fandom

Community Central

Comments2

im a blogger hehe

Butter101 August 17, 2015 User blog:Butter101

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

so today I was shopping at LL Beans and an astronaunt landed on the top of my gorgeous hairdo. The astronaut named ricardo apoligized but it wasn't enough. I screeched at him and stomped my foot so hard that it made a hole in the ground. Suddenly I lost my blence and fell into the hole into the deepest darkest part of LL Beans. Ricardo fell down below me and I landed on his head, screaming "REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ricardo found this fair although I snaped his neck and he died 10 minutes after that. Now I was all alone, stranded in the depths of LL Beans. Then suddenly Ricado became reanimated ; he said that this happen because he is half cat so he has 9 lives. My eyes got HUGE WITH DISGUST so I reached into a pile of Bean Boots and started throwing them at him as fast as possible. I did this so he wouldent give me cat disease because he is half cat but latter I realized how foolish I was. It was too late; cat disease occurs after ten seconds of being near a cat. so now I had become a werecat; when I see moon light I become a GIANT CAT! I had to do something about this, and I new exactly what to do: go to a French restaurant and eat croissants, a cat's least favorite bread product. I first had to find my way out of LL Beans. I grabbed Ricardo and put him across the huge ditch next to me and walked across him like a bridge. When he got up from his birdge position I said," Thank you, thank you so much."

He retaliated by whispering," there is nothing in the world I woulnt do for you." When I heard this I threw another bean boot at him in digust. After 10 minutes of walking with him in LL Beans I decided that he was not that bad, I actually started to like his company. Finally, I reached a French restaurant in the LL Bean staff room. How convenient.  RIght before I was about to take a bite of the cresount I looked in to ricardo's eyes; I relized that I loved him so I threw down the creount and kissed him with all the passion I had. I then realized what was happening and threw another Bean Boot at him because EW RICARDO IS SO ANNOYING.  Ricardo looked at me surprized and said," I cant keep up with you first you dont want me then you want me and now you hate me, I love you though ever since I landed on you I loved you but this is to complicated, I'll always truely love you but right now I must go for your own good.

" My eyes began to fill with tears and Bean Boot dust. "Fine Ricardo. Go live a life full of Bean Boots and cat diseases." My emotions were mutteled I wanted him but he was half cat and thats gross so as he waked away i stood there crying, my tears falling on a dirty cresount. I slowly ate the dust-covered croissant and felt the cat disease melt away, along with all of my good times with Ricardo. I walked home leaving a trail of tears through the streets of freeport. There were so many tears that suddenly, I felt water in my socks. The streets were flooding with my eye juice.sudenly  ricardo's figure loomed into veiw. I turned and ran for many miles. It took me five months to finally reach the Sahara desert because that is were ricardo was. When I arived and saw him face to face I said to him,"Im sorry ricardo I love yoiu so much and because of this, Will you marry me." Ricardo ripped a cactus out of the ground and threw it on top of me. "PERHAPS" he yelled before wrapping himself in a robe and vanishing. He then appered behindme and said," Im sorry that was my evil twin picardo and of course I will marry you." I started to cry and said "That was so uncalled for. Boy you gotta get this Picardo kid under CONTROL." Then I slapped him with the force of a tornado. "He is under controll when he disapears like he just did that means he is taking a vacation on mars and wont he back untill anoter millenia from now." I became furious and yelled "WHAT A LAME EXCUSE." My heart started to beat really fast and then I didn't feel so good. Then I passed out, falling onto a poisonous cactus. So I went to the hospitl but it was too late so I died and left ricardo all alone.

THE END

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki