Caesar213

aka Chris Caesar

35 Edits since joining this wiki
March 30, 2011
  • I was born on April 30
  • My occupation is in college
  • I am Male

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Caesar213

Help with SocialIcons

November 22, 2013 by Caesar213

I copied and pasted the code into my wiki, but when I saved the page, they didn't show up. Tell me what happened, 'cause I've been trying to get social icons on there for quite some time.

Read more >
  • Caesar213

Creation of a new logo.

November 11, 2013 by Caesar213

I'm still in the process of fixing up the wiki, but there's one little favor I need to ask. I need a logo. See, I thought of doing it myself, but I'm not sure which font the show's logo used, or how to do it. I found a bunch of websites that could help you with that, but they're not helpful enough. Any suggestions?

Read more >
  • Caesar213

Help with some templates

November 1, 2013 by Caesar213

I'm trying to make a template like the one that Wikipedia has at the beginning of an episode list page. Somehow I made the template, but there's a loop detected. I have no idea how to fix it. Any suggestions, or if possible, give me a template that's worth using.

Read more >
  • Caesar213

Adding social media icons

October 27, 2013 by Caesar213

I'm currently trying to fix a wiki up, and thought of the idea to add social networking icons to the home page. Is there any way to do that?

I thought I'd start off with the Instagram icon, and then move on to Facebook and Twitter. Please help me out here. I need to know how to do this.

Read more >
  • Caesar213

I'm trying to create an episode list that's similar to the template on Wikipedia. But I'm not sure how. Help me out.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki