FANDOM

Charles12310

aka LEGO Cop, Herobrine, Jesse

• I live in Los Angeles, California, United States Of America (Real Life) Overworld (Minecraft)
  • I was born on March 24
  • My occupation is Cop, Warrior, Builder
  • I am The Best User In The World!!!!!!!
  • Charles12310

Hello! I am Charles, back again with another wiki project I would like to share with you!

Ever since then, I have been a very, very LARGE fan of cars. I liked everything from luxury to sports cars. This has inspired me to make the Ford Motor Company Wiki, a wiki about one of the vehicle manufacturers: Ford.

I originally wanted to make a wiki about all of the vehicles in the world, until I found out about Autopedia. They have over 11,000 pages of cars and creators. However, upon inspecting many of the pages, it seems like it has been...a bit incomplete. Some articles do not even show the latest models of vehicles! I do not wish to adopt it however, for I do not know the users there. Neither have I ever edited there. The only wiki I have adopted…

Read more >
  • Charles12310

Hello! Today I would like to share a new project about a wiki based on Telltale Games, a game company who makes point and click games.

I'm here so I can help attract contributors to this wiki so it can be improved. We need to fix a lot of stubs, complete a lot of articles, and I need some help making the Front Page looking great, though it might still look cool, it still needs improvement, such as the Mobile Front Page. We need to get a lot of articles and pages fixed and created so that we'll be able to request a spotlight for the wiki.

Here's the list of all reasons:

• To fix stubs.
    • Make better templates.
    • To have enough moderators to help contributing.
    • So we can reach 200 pages.

Sadly, no. You need to follow criteria in order to become one, and o…

Read more >
  • Charles12310

Hello! I would like to share my project today about a wiki I just created a few days ago. The wiki is called the Car Wiki, though I call it Cars And Automobiles Wiki. I've recently just started working here, since there were no other wikis to make and that those were already created and popular (any Cars Wiki wasn't available at that time, which made me create this wiki).

The wiki is about the different types of vehicles and their companies and people associated. There are millions of types of vehicles, so it was necessary for me to make this wiki. So far, I've made a few templates, and a few articles, though they are uncompleted. But I've been a success at making the policies and the navigation bar. I so far I've made about 30 pages today,…

Read more >