Fandom

Community Central

Comments0

Great time for family time!

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Wikia.com Blog entree number 7

Good afternoon everyone! As you may or may not know, tommorow is Easter! Although I'm not a child anymore, Easter is a fun holiday because I can go to Romona to visit family! So I'm looking forward to doing that tommorow. (That means I might not do a blog entree tommorow so yeah, plus you should be with your family and not on the internet!!!) Anyway, today I visited Great Grandmother which is always exciting. I also went to the park, and had a 3 mile walk with my parents. It was refreshing getting away from homework! Anyway, today's comment question of the day is: If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be and why? Make sure to leave ideas for future "Comment question of the day!" Hope you have a nice day and I'll see you guys later. Bye! :D

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki