aka Chisom

235 Edits since joining this wiki
January 10, 2016
  • I live in La Porte, Texas
  • I was born on November 27
  • My occupation is editor
  • I am female

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Cololo231

Hey, world! So, why do best friends turn into couples? It's so unusual to think how they do it and why they do it. Well, thanks to the television, I barely knew some of the events of any episode that occurred a moment about best friends becoming couples. On the show I Didn't Do It, Logan and Jasmine have an unusual relationship. When they fake dated, Jasmine realized that she likes Logan before the big secret came out in the second season and it just happened like that. Like now I realized that the two people do like each other, just as Jasmine had realized she's never liked Logan before and Logan had never liked Jasmine before. Now that's a lot of shipping 'cause I wanted to make it clear Jogan is the real ship and whenever they want to ma…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki