- 1. What is the difference between a function and module in python?
- Modules and functions are very different things, functions are references of code that run when called upon wheras functions are groups of functions which you can call without dividing. The drawback being the need to import a module.
- 2. What are five different functions that already exist in python?
- execfile(), abs(), long(), int(), print().
- 3. What is a parameter?
- A parameter is a special kind of variable used in subroutine to refer to one of the peices of data used in subroutine.
- 4. What is the difference between defining a function and calling a function?
- Defining a function makes a shortcut to a part of code, this code is interchangable and very useful if you will…
1. What is the difference between high-level and low-level programming languages? Give one example for each type of programming language.Low level languages are appropriate for writing operating systems or firmware. The lowest of programming languages is Machine Code. So basic it is extremely efficient.
High level languages are abstract, instead of telling it what to do and how to do it you simply ask it to do as you say and it will find a way. characterized as inefficient.
2. What is an open-source programming language?Open source languages is somewhat of a blurred subject. Python has the Pep process, which allows anybody to alter the syntax/semantics of the language … Read more >
Software Design and Development work. 11/02/2014
1. Explain the meaning of intellectual property.intellectual property is a legal concept which refers to the creations of the mind for which exclusive rights are recognized.
2. What is the difference between copyright and patent?Copyright is exclusive rights to a particular expression, idea, information or original creation. A patant protects an invention process, device or method, which is deemed useful and new.
3. Explain the following terminologies:o Software licence: A legal instrument governing the use or redistribution of software. o Reverse engineering: reproduction of another manufacturers product following detaile…
Read more >