Fandom

Community Central

Comments22

Admin Showcase: Zephyr135 from The Recipes Wikia

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend is upon us, and if you're like me, you're probably looking forward to relaxing a little this weekend. For me, relaxing on the weekend always involves some sort of yummy food or a special meal (as a break from my usual diet of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at lunchtime during the week). As a wannbe foodie, I regularly lurk on the Recipes community  to find inspiration for my weekend cooking experiments -- so it was a very special treat to be able to host Zephyr135 from the Recipes community in our SF office!

Zephyr135 is a long time community member and also active in our Games communities (especially in The Last Remnant community). We always love getting perspectives from members who dabble in multiple communites and verticals, so everyone absolutely adored getting to know Zeph while she was here and listening to her feedback. Watch the video below to hear all about her visit, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Admin Visits - Zephyr13501:02

Admin Visits - Zephyr135

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki