NOTE: Only do this on a wiki with over 50 pages.
Here are a few easy steps to stop vandals.
- Let them vandalise all they want (don't undo their edits)
- Tell other users to leave the vandal alone.
- Once they have stopped their vandalism spree, block them.
Done!Read more >
I'm retiring. Don't revoke my rights or make my block indefinite, though. I might come back.Read more >
It is both a canon and fanon wiki, which lets you unleash your creativity. It contains strong language, violence and minor sexual content, but nothing TOO sexual (so it does not violate the ToU).
First female to join gets admin rights!Read more >
Copied from Wikipeida.
- Thinks people are attacking them when they're only trying to be nice
- Has a habit of removing criticism while pretending it's a personal attack
- Revokes talk page access in response to any and all unblock requests (this happens to me a lot)
- Stops editing articles, but continuously pontificates about "writing the encyclopedia"
- Exhibits immediatism
- Hangs out in project namespace
- Has no time for featured articles
- Frequently refreshes pages to catch the latest change that (of course) needs to be reverted
- Believes that he or she is always right (sorry, EVula...)
- Believes anyone who uses the word 'vote' for 'express a view in a straw poll' should be banned for life
- Originally hailed as the nicest person on the wiki, now revile…
Read more >
I saw really inappropriate ads on the Peppa Pig Wiki.
They are GIFs of fat naked women, and after that it shows a close-up of their bare breasts.Read more >