On , we have some policies. Follow them or there will be severe punishments.
Please respect every user here, because it may hurt their feelings if you don't. Do not talk trash about other users. It is also extremely disrespectful to suddenly leave the chatroom after a user has begged you to.
Swearing is allowed. It doesn't need to be censored, but you can censor it if you want. However, swearing directly targeted at someone is not allowed. The N-word, other F-word, other B-word and R-word are not allowed under any circumstances and the punishment for using them will be the same if they are censored. Profanity is not allowed in article titles, since some users may have age restrictions turned on and will not be able to access the page.
Read more >
NOTE: Only do this on a wiki with over 50 pages.
Here are a few easy steps to stop vandals.
- Let them vandalise all they want (don't undo their edits)
- Tell other users to leave the vandal alone.
- Once they have stopped their vandalism spree, block them.
Done!Read more >
I'm retiring. Don't revoke my rights or make my block indefinite, though. I might come back.Read more >
It is both a canon and fanon wiki, which lets you unleash your creativity. It contains strong language, violence and minor sexual content, but nothing TOO sexual (so it does not violate the ToU).
First female to join gets admin rights!Read more >
Copied from Wikipeida.
- Thinks people are attacking them when they're only trying to be nice
- Has a habit of removing criticism while pretending it's a personal attack
- Revokes talk page access in response to any and all unblock requests (this happens to me a lot)
- Stops editing articles, but continuously pontificates about "writing the encyclopedia"
- Exhibits immediatism
- Hangs out in project namespace
- Has no time for featured articles
- Frequently refreshes pages to catch the latest change that (of course) needs to be reverted
- Believes that he or she is always right (sorry, EVula...)
- Believes anyone who uses the word 'vote' for 'express a view in a straw poll' should be banned for life
- Originally hailed as the nicest person on the wiki, now revile…
Read more >