Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we're posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bugs Fixed
- Special pages updates were not running on some wikias. (This fix is already live.)
- For the new VisualEditor:
- Extra editor entry points were appearing in Monobook
- VisualEditor was not loading when a wikia had poorly written custom JS
- 'Focus mode', where other elements of the page fade out while editing, was not working properly on RTL wikias.
- In Safari, the page background color was visible inside the editor
Select Known Issues
- The notification bubble is remaining visible even after notifications are dismissed, in some cases.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|