Here are the latest technical updates on Fandom. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- We will fix an issue that could cause searches to show a blank page.
- We recently fixed an issue in Discussions where the "reported by" indicator was not displaying in the list of reported content.
- We recently fixed the 'logout' link when on fandom.wikia.com.
- We recently fixed an issue that caused some site stability issues over the weekend.
Other Notable Changes
- We will be rolling out an update to the spotlights section at the bottom of pages this week, giving the area a refreshed look and adding a feed of dynamically-selected Fandom content. This change will only affect English-language communities. We'll be closely monitoring this update, and tweaks to it are likely in the future.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|